How do these look? Input?

is she going to fill in with buds ? @Myfriendis410 @Nicky she is loaded with bud site … cant see them all in pictures

2 Likes

Yes, assuming good conditions for flowering. You have a LONG way to go. 6 or 8 weeks.

1 Like

Exactly what @Myfriendis410 said

1 Like

Ok im growing in dwc using jacks 321 from start. My ppm was always at 1020 to 1100. Checked today they are at 1450 plant is still growing good no signs of problems. Will have to keep a eye on this …

2 Likes

week 5 from sprout. Gorilla Cookies Extreme autoflowers…

2 Likes

week 6 from sprout

1 Like

6 Likes

20201229_094706 already planing 2 grow

3 Likes

how much longer ?

4 Likes

She’s really beautiful! :heart_eyes:

But it’s hard to tell how much time’s left. Pictures of the whole bud/plant would help, and trichome pictures from the inside of a bud would be even better… :nerd_face:
Maybe @Covertgrower or @PurpNGold74 could give you a guesstimate… :thinking:

2 Likes

O wow that escalated quickly. Had to scroll up n see ur progress. She’s flowering VERY fast.

Im guessing ur in the 4th week of flower (from time progression, first pic of ‘full flower’)

So u have 3-4 more weeks. But from your last pic it could be sooner. Could we see the whole plant? What strain? Kind of effects do you enjoy? And lastly do you have a loupe to trich check?

1 Like

At work now . Yes i have a loupe most are cloudy. Its a gorilla cookies extreme auto
Dont really care for the strain grows spindly with wide node spacing. Will be 8 weeks from seed on Wednesday.

1 Like

The breeder times are usually horribly incorrect.

They normally mean 8 week flower, not seed to harvest. If ur seeing cloudy so early that is great, but dont want u chopping into ur meds potency.

Cookies strains can get lanky and spindly imo but bud looks great. Being in the south, i prefer a bit of node spacing over too tight… helps mitigate the potential mold issues.

3 Likes

2 Likes

O yea… 2 weeks minimum. Those babies are gonna swell NICELY! The longer u can go, the more weight. But at a certain point u start exchanging weight for potency. Fine line to walk.

I refuse to chop before 60~ days of flower on most strains. Regardless of breeder times.

4 Likes

Thank you … ill keep a close eye on her … hope she swells up more.

1 Like

Pretty lass agin. Good work so far!

4 Likes

Purp has you covered, solid advice there.

2 Likes

I need help … did a water change today and bent the main clola over i did hear a crack sound. Is this going to be ok or did i F it up …

@covertgrower

2 Likes

Is it still attached?
You should be able to tape it back together. I’ve done this.
If it’s still attached by at least 50% you’re Golden.

1 Like