How do these look for a smidge under 2 weeks?

5 Likes

Do you have drainage holes in the cups? It looks like they’re very wet, and you should have a bit more growth by now.

7 Likes

The leaves looks like they are wet also.

5 Likes

Hard to tell from pics but try not to overwater. The girls are still small. Try only a shot glass of water around the cup edges once a day for a few days b4 u water more at at a time.

2 Likes

Be sure to have decent air flow you want the plants to wiggle plus it will help with the extra moisture.

2 Likes

Here’s one at 9 days. You should be closer to this. As mentioned, look way overwatered. They need very little water at this point.

6 Likes

Is that coco?

They can 100% bounce back! Let them dry until cup is extremely light. I suspect if you do so, they will be a lot bigger by then. Fill a cup up with whatever medium your using and put it in a dry place so it dries out completely. Judge the weight of the solo cup seedling against the weight of the dry medium cup. Don’t wAter before the seedling cup is close to the same weight as the other cup. Unless the plant shows you different

1 Like

As others have said back off on watering. I made the same mistake, I’m on day 14 and mine are slightly bigger than yours. When i stopped watering they started doing alot better. I was getting alittle discouraged looking at others plants that were in the same time frame, especially seeing as.one of mine is an auto, probably not the beat thing to begin with lol

1 Like