How Do I Tighten Up My Buds?

Btw…a huge really tight bud encourages mold. Lost some really nice Chronic that way. The mold starts inside where you can’t see.

@tanlover442 I hear you. I love sitting on my deck looking at my garden and doing some shooting, I put a bump stock on my AR’s and its a boat load of fun. I also love shooting my marlin 444. Now that will knock you back…

444…ow. Too much pain for this boy.

I have a few

Darn…NOW I am jealousy.

Old Friend…having grown up in the Golden Years of America, I got toy guns for Xmas and birthdays. Am comfortable seeing a rifle and shotgun in a pickup truck.
And believe in The Living Constitution our Wise Founding Fathers gave us to defend American Freedom. However, after the Clinton Persecution of the 2nd Amendment during the 1990’s, I find it safer not to mention more than a few guns in public if at all.
My childhood heros were Hopalong Cassidy, Roy Rogers, Johnny Weissmuller and The Lone Ranger. Men who “Did the Right Thing”.
I remember The Waco Massacre, Ruby Ridge and the Oklahoma Bombing on the 2nd Anniversary of The Waco Massacre. It would not be a surprise to see a resurgence of 2nd Amendment when a Democrat is elected President in 2020. Biden is going to be that person.
Oil you guns, keep your powder dry and VOTE…

btw…are you pulling a stick, recurve, or compound?
folding broadheads or fixed? 45# or more?
Average range of your elk n moose harvests?

I shoot a Hoyt compound with Muzzy 110gr. fixed broadheads. I travels at 335fps. .All my shots art 35 yards or less and they take about 4 steps and are down. I won’t take any ifie shots. If it isn’t clean ,I won’t take it… And I hear you about above…

If we were discussing in private.

it’s a done deal. Thanks wasn’t thinking. See the trouble I get in with a computer

I remember reading about Ishi…he absolutely refused to take any shot over 40 feet. And he would not even think about shooting larger animals.

This year I won’t hunt. I have plenty of meat…

Used to hunt the local refuge during deer season…always tried to get a 30 yard or less shot. The recurve I shot even with silencers would make so much noise the deer would hear, see and duck out of the way.

If I don’t need it ,I won’t take it , they are to beautiful. i love sitting on my deck and watching them all day.