How do i Store Seeds

What is the best way to Store Seeds?

1 Like

I store mine in the refrigerator

1 Like

Can i Use a Sealed Mason Jar in The Fridge.

1 Like

Yes you can.
Just defrost completely before opening the jar. This will reduce condensation and keep them dry.

2 Likes

I put mine in original pkg and a black glass jar with a sealed top in fridge

1 Like

welcome to the community. great advice posted above.

1 Like

Mine are in the bags, in a bigger bag, in the bubble envelope my first order came in, in another bag, in a waterproof container, in a drawer in the spare bedroom. Dropped 2 seeds this past week that have been in there since April last year and they popped.

1 Like

I store mine like this

1 Like

Sounds simple.ill do that.

1 Like

Honestly I store mine in a drawer that stays cool and dry. If u have them in pkgs in a cool dry place u should be good as long as they don’t get any condensation built up in pkgs u will be fine. My drawer stays between 65 and 67 and like 30% humidity so pretty dry in there. I’ve had seeds set in a junk drawer for like 10+ years and that’s what my wife got me started with was random bag beans that sat for multiple years in a bag in a drawer nothing regulated on that part lol so I believe as long as they stay dry in a cool dry place u will be gold anywhere long as it’s cool and dry.

2 Likes

You just have to make sure the container is great at keeping moisture out. I have the cannabis seeds in a plastic water tight container with all my herb and veggie seed packages. Just remember the more you open the containers, the more likely to let moisture in.

I store mine in small plastic bags with a silicone absorber packet in it all in a jar in a refrigerator

1 Like