How do I start a new forum post?

i am so happy my seeds just arrived in the mail today i cant wait to get them busted open and growing thank you Guys for re shipping my order , Carl Polly from Eastern Kentucky

I have a couple problems.
The first is cutworms they don’t just attack the bottom of the plants they go up on the limbs and bore holes in them.
And the second one is some of my plants have black spots on the leaves and it’s killing the plants how do I cure both problems.

I am thinking about starting 10 White Window and 10 OG Kush autoflowers outside. This is Oklahoma and our daytime heat is 95 degrees to 105 degrees F. Is that too hot for my outside autoflowers?

I’m a first time grower with 3 plants out in 90+ temps. What I read about it is that you don’t have to worry about it that much as long as they’re planted directly in the ground. That’s because once the roots get down 3 or 4 inches deep into the ground, the soil is several degrees cooler. And apparently, it’s overheated ROOTS that are the real danger, not the leaves or buds. In grow tents, the soil gets as hot as the air in the tent.

Thank you for the valuable information.

I’ve been growing for years with no problem however the last few grows my ladies are looking real nice then near the end they develop male pods. I use Advanced Nutrients plus I add Cal-Mag Plus. I changed from happy frog grow medium to pro-mix hp. I also started using Green Cleaner to control spider mites. Any idea what’s going on? Help please

How do I post to receive feedback

@dessiereader, you click the little arrow in the bottom right hand corner of another users post, and it should let you reply

Put @whomever you want feedback from in your post, that person will have a notification next time they log on.

starting a grow box.looking for a good grow medium for this type of hydro set up

hey blountville,ca. you give me a good ratio for a growbox hydro type system

I have no idea. Ratio of what?

ratio of vermiculite/peralite/peat as a growing medium

its a grobox google deaerz it will come up

I’m just starting into hydroponic growing, so any advice I give is untested by myself. I made a DWC Bubbler using a Rubbermaid storage container. It has 5" baskets which I’m using hydroballs in. They are basically hydroton, but sold by zoomeds as a terrarium substrate. I also just started one WWA in a five gallon bucket of 50% perlite, and 50% Coco.

Not going to happen. We have the policy in place for security reasons as I have explained above.

If you want to post a question, find a similar question already posted in the forum and join the conversation. All but, “Grow Journals”, these are personal pages that we allow the member to control what is posted in regards to off topic, or messing up the continuity of his or her topic.

I am sure we have addressed your issue in the past; So, I hope you find a place to post it. Otherwise; Follow the guidelines posted. Thanks.

lw :slight_smile: admin

Hey guys,

I hate to be the bad guy but, all grow questions posted here are off topic. All grow support answers here are off topic and inappropriate.

Thsi topic is to guide a new member in learning how the forum works and when or how they can post.

Place grow questions in an appropriate forum. I will leave these question for a couple days to allow everyone to move them elsewhere. After that I will or another Mod will clean up this topic to improve continuity. Thanks for your cooperation! :slight_smile:

Sorry if I’ve jacked up anyone’s journal, if I see new comments open up on older threads, I dont always read back very far before adding my ten cents worth.

im having same issues so i just liked a shit tonne of posts and this is my first reply :slight_smile: see how it goes

It worked!!! :slight_smile: got my first topic up