How do I start a new forum post?

Sorry it took so long to respond. More than likely by now you know the answer. These are resilient plants and can take a lot of abuse. Welcome to ILGM forum.

2 Likes

Welcome ILGM forum.

2 Likes

@bulldognuts kind regards for the help! Cant wait for other aussies from australia to help me out with forum tips for super silver haze, gold leaf and purple haze as i ordered a platinum mixpack and am germinating

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new and after scrolling through thousands of posts (not very user oriented) I got to the bottom and the “Why not create a topic?” was simply not there. I have some pressing questions about my plant appreciate any help

1 Like

Go to the forum home page, there is a “+ New Topic” near the top (this is for the PC display, it may be different for phones and tablets).

There is sometimes a waiting period for new members before they can create a new topic, I am not certain about that.
@Covertgrower or @dbrn32 can be of better assistance because they know all of the cool stuff and secret handshakes.

5 Likes

How could I be so blind, thank you

5 Likes

Also, it is best to create your new topic within the heading that applies such as Beginner/Grow Journals

There has been a few changes to the forum over the years so the instructions from 2015 may or may not apply any longer.

3 Likes

Welcome @Killerdwag happy to help you with your growing needs!
Just tag a few growers using the @ symbol. @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Good morning!! So I have a question can a auto flower be cloned. I have heard conflicting yes and no. I have two auto flower clones growing they look okay. I do think it thru the Flower cycle off. Still growing so I can not say what the in product will be. Hopefully some one can give me a yes or no, and some reasoning behind the yes or no. Thank you in advance, have a great day and smoke on.

1 Like

Yes, but will flower almost at the same time as the parent plant. Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the community

Thank you For the responce

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I agree with @Covertgrower said and wrlcome to the forum :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Ok sweet you’re not far behind hows yours looking? @LoCoRock

1 Like

Imma tag ya in my journal dog. This thread is for noobs wanting to learn the ropes. We shouldn’t walk on it…

2 Likes

can anybody help me out please Please help! Dwc problems

Would love to post a question as I think I’m ready to flip to vwg…

1 Like