How do I make my own vape cartridges?

I recently went to a local dispensary and bought a concentrated cannabis vape cartridge. It is pretty cool and I would like to try making my own. How do I go about making my own and what do I need to do it? Thanks in advance for any help. If I get enough info I will create a shopping list for anyone interested!

1 Like

First make some wax or rso, then go buy some stuff, I got mine from water bed n stuff for about $15. Add a few drops in a shot glass put in microwave for 8 seconds then stir then put in your vape

1 Like

Wow, that seems to simple.

Not sure “what buy some stuff” is?

1 Like

Wax liquidizer

3 Likes

@ek071391 Search vape cartridge in all categories on forum it is here somewhere!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Well, I made 5 grams of oil from 57grams of flowers. Used a blender, still and hot plate. nMy oil is super thick, I did thin it with Fogg cutter terpenes. I had bought some from a local dispensary and the color was so much lighter, like very light maple syrup. What do I need to do to thin it more? more terpenes?

Turns out I got 9 to 10 grams after reclaiming some of the waste. about 15% return. Pretty happy with that.

1 Like