How do I know if I’m overwatering?

What size space are you trying to light?

Any light that has samsung lm301b or h diodes and a meanwell driver.

1 Like

36”x20”x62

1 Like

I use a mH fc3000. Your tent is a goofy shape! But I think a MH sp3000 would fit.

Width is 21" on it, oh my, 1 inch off.

Like @Docnraq said - anything pretty much with those diodes and a Meanwell driver.
I’ve owned Spider Farmer and HLG full spectrum LEDs and the HLGs are far superior.
The Spider Farmers aren’t bad, but not as good as the HLGs.
SF has upgraded diodes now I believe. HLG does have an exclusive contract with Samsung though so they automatically get the highest quality “top bin” diodes from the factory. The other manufacturers get what’s left.
Plus they’re a USA based company with amazing customer service - from what I understand. I can’t speak from experience since I’ve had no issues to contact them over.

1 Like

What about these?

1 Like

Me personally I think my next light is coming from grow light science.

2 Likes

It’s a shame the HLG 200 Diablo is out of stock. 2 of them would blow it out in that space. Or a single 350R but the 2 would give you 400w vrs 330w in the 350R but my 350 has no issues in a 2x4 at all. 350 would be a tight squeeze in 36" though. It’s almost 34" itself.
There’s plenty of people using Mars Hydro and all of them though, you just have to learn how to maximize the light you have and work within those parameters.

Do you think the one I posted is worth the 320? @Tylersays

Thats the light I was gonna get but my wife said she likes the bar lights better so I went with the fc3000.
Here this might help

1 Like

Looking at some of the pics posted in the reviews i have to say those are solid results I see people growing under it.
Can’t argue with the evidence!

1 Like

Ill give it a try!

Max I’m gonna grow is two plants, you think it’s enough?

1 Like

I think you would be quite pleased with it.

2 Likes

I agree. Use some LST and keep a good flat canopy and you should be golden!

*That is not the quote I was quoting! LOL!

2 Likes

Appreciate the help from both of you, thanks again! I’m gonna give it a go

2 Likes

Start you a journal so you can keep everything in one spot and it’ll make it easier for people to follow along and offer help if needed.
Plus it’s a great place to show off your grow!

Best of Luck to you!!

1 Like

I did! Here it is :smiley:

1 Like

I only water when I can easily lift the pot with one hand, if I can do that then I know she definitely needs water :sweat_smile:

1 Like