How do I get rid of my scraps?

I have plant waste and I don’t know how to get rid of it? someone suggest that I burn it but I think my neighbors would notice and call the cops. someone else suggested that I throw it away with the regular grass but I think pile of weed leaves mixed in might be suspicious. So how do I get rid of my pile of leaves?

1 Like

Cut up the larger branches and tie it up in a trash bag and toss it

3 Likes

I toss in trash and out to dumpster. If anyone wants to go through it and find them more power to them. That would be dedication and I would HAVE to respect that

3 Likes

I just throw it away.
I make sure I use a dedicated kitchen trash bag with no mail or anything else that might point back to me.
Missouri is legal and we have permits but there is no direction on disposal of waste.
I do plant to start composting it as I get quite a bit now.

4 Likes

Put it in neighbors trash. :rofl:

10 Likes

I spit my drink there Beachglass…LOL

3 Likes

Yeah I just toss it in the trash also. I am in an illegal state as well.

3 Likes

Spread on lawn and use lawn mower to mulch (FINE CHEW SETTING)

2 Likes

Growing hemp is legal in all states. I just throw my weed trash away with every thing else.

1 Like

I literally just dry mine and then you can hand grind into a dust or I put all the leaves in a rubbing alcohol bottle and make a little tonic that’s good for achy muscles

2 Likes

Mine go in the green waste bin.

If there isn’t a lot of other yard waste in there, I put them in a paper bag first, which is also compostable.

1 Like

I laughed out loud! That was great!

I compost mine. But if I were not in a legal state, I would likely just throw it in the yard, and mulch it up with the lawn mower. It would blend in with the grass clippings.

2 Likes

Agree w @Newt on this, I chop it up and throw it in the compost pile.

2 Likes

You are naughty :rofl:

1 Like

I actually physically laughed out loud to this lol, brilliant haha!

I put mine in a black garbage bag, making sure there is no mail containing my address or anything that could link it to me.

2 Likes