How do I fix broken branch

@MattyBear I remember you saying to put honey or something else then tape up broken stem, just realized out of honey ? I topped a plant and then was tying down branches for LST then got up next day and one of branches had broken. Also will the rest of the plant keep growing?

5 Likes

@Amazon66. Aloe also works if you don’t have honey. :v::wink:

7 Likes

Just tied the plant up nice and sealing it with tape will work also just make sure u support the split.

9 Likes

I’ve seen people use medical tape also electrical tape. I’ve never split a stem so I wouldnt know which works best.

3 Likes

Ive used both organic honey or aloe, black electrical tapes even duct tape

7 Likes

These guys have you covered :wink::v:

6 Likes

@Amazon66 aloe Vera doesn’t attract bugs like honey.

5 Likes

How do I do a branch that had been tied down with 3 others to train so the branch is flat with everything growing toward light do I stand it up support and tape anyway?

1 Like

Can u tie it to one of the other branches for support.? Then i would add a wood skewer , to support both of them.

I will go try in a minute

1 Like

I taped around the wound then used a thin piece of wood to support both. I’ll try to get it in natural light later and send pic. Thanks again I appreciate it

1 Like

Yes, but it tastes much worse :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a whole thread on cloning with aloe, too. :v:

2 Likes

The Diy bubbler sounds interesting I’ll watch for you to show us. Also thanks for heads up on aloe vera, I’ve used alot in past I need some new plants. What about the gu that’s inside a vitamin E capsule, does that work

Just scoring the stem and sticking it in the soil will work if you’re patient. All these things are just to speed root growth.

2 Likes

It’s still looking good

3 Likes

This is my other girl I’m thinking 2 or 3 more weeks of veg

3 Likes

Sweet, they looking healthy, the break will heal into a sturdy knot

2 Likes

Keeping my bag of seed plants in this small grow room away from my clones already made that mistake. I thought I had taken a male plant out early but during last harvest, my 1st, I found a few seeds in my 3 reg plants but had indica in same room no seeds. I got a decent amount of buds but not like if I could have let them grow