How do I blackout my outside grow tent from neighbours outside light

Thanks for that. So I’ve decided to put up a tarp inside the tent. Easy to put up and take down and it blocks the crazy neighbours light hehe
Thanks everyone for the advice but a fence would be a red flag or anything on the outside.
All fixed.

4 Likes

awesome, glad its solved. time to grow sweet buds

I’m all stoned wondering what you did exactly. :joy::expressionless::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

lmao, I think he put a tarp up next to the tent. BTW I’m drunk

Hey it’s Friday :rofl::joy:
My mind says it’s something way more complicated than that. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I love coors banquet.

2 Likes

Sweet sweet

@Christie612 … Can we see your final solution to your problem?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Christie612 After a talk with your neighbor you can always pay to have light relocated At your expense. Just my thoughts good luck.

@BigItch Coors Light! You are my kind of people. When I have a beer that’s my pick.

1 Like

It’s Friday?

1 Like

I gotta behave Vday weekend @beachglass

1 Like

I had a similar problem with a neighbor that always left her light on. It was a 2 bulb flood light. It didn’t swivel to re aim. She was just forgetful and kind about it after we talked. I finally snapped and just would go over there and give it a half turn loose. It would be a couple weeks before she fixed it.

Turns out her son was the culprit. He was going out late at night to smoke weed. Ha and leave the light on. It never really got better (he is a dumb ass) but 100% it doesn’t matter. It’s been 16 years now and no herm problem. @HMGRWN is absolutely spot on in my humble opinion. And the kid is still a dumbass and still lives at home and still leAves the light on.

I also think can I pay to move it is a great approach. I wouldn’t say it’s for your weed unless you have smoked with them. Maybe an angle like it’s disturbing my sleep at night, or my kids or wife’s sleep. Or shining in the bedroom. I really feel for you @Christie612.

Or hang a bat box condo on the fence and say it’s for the bats. Ha

4 Likes

Have a wonderful weekend. We have a day next week in the 50’s!!!

1 Like

@noddykitty1 out of love :heart:

Thanks so much much for your response man.
It really made me laugh.
Thanks for feeling for me.
You neighbour definitely sounds like a dumb ass for sure.
I think my neighbours are ice heads which freaks me out even more. They are just fighting a lot doing weird things and leaving the light on and definitely dumb asses too haha
Anyways I’ve put a tarp up on the inside side and back so that works. It’s just a tiny pain to wrap up the tent each night and take down every morning but I’ll do what it takes as my babies are growing so well.
Take it easy man.

What’s happening, just curious a how things are turning out? I’m faced with the same problem except I don’t have an outdoor greenhouse, is that what that is? I think I could solve the issue with spotlights and streetlights using a tent like yours…bout how much does one of those run? I have a good size yard but between my neighbors overgrown trees and lights I’m not sure I can pull off an outdoor grow. The other idea I have is building a mobile frame with blackout curtains I can roll over it nightly. I’ve grown indoors for years but never finished an outdoor run, but everything I’ve read said streetlights and porch lights will cause a plant to herm, I’ve had the red light from a surge protector cause it so I believe it, I’m sure some strains are more light tolerance than others, the stars and moon are different than artificial light and do not effect flowering cannabis, good luck and if ya can give me a ballpark cost on the tent that’d be awesome✌️

Blackout curtains aren’t expensive. The beach I go to a lot also requires them on ocean facing windows/ doors so turtles don’t get mixed up and walk to the wrong light! Handsome fines if you don’t. They should keep the light out if they can be setup. My 2 bitcoins worth!

1 Like

how about using 0% tint on a removable window cover like plexiglass or shutters that cover the window. maybe you can claim it on taxes.

@Tricks4u
This is what happened, I’m assuming it worked or they would have reported back.
Ah and an outdoor tent for ya

2 Likes