How did you find ILGM and its forum?

Did you plant some of his seeds?

2 Likes

I was looking to start growing again after a very long hiatus and researched seed banks. ILGM came in at the top for me based on germ guarantee. Hell I had my GFOG bean dropped and did not know there was a forum til May which is when I started my first thread. I am 100% in agreement on the atmosphere here. Very chill. Typically do not see trolls and such a great bunch of growmies all with different ways, mediums, set ups etc on how to grow. I’ve not seen anyone steered wrong with input or advice.
I’m just gonna say, I love you all!!

7 Likes

My wife. She happen to stumble across their seed site just bored reading a little over a year ago. She got me into it. I figured their forum was the best place to jump aboard since I bought my first seeds (10pk GSCE auto) from ILGM. Now she gets mad when she finds me in the grow room after 2 hours. I swear I’m only in there for 15 minutes, though.

7 Likes

What an incredibly kind thing to say.

I’ve enjoyed watching your journey every step of the way. One of the coolest things I’ve gotten to see is people like you and @Borderryan22 go from just starting with minimal knowledge to helping more than I ever even tried to help.

Cheers to you celebrated members of the month

6 Likes

After @Graysin’s post, i would like to say, that the only thing i knew about growing before hopping on the forum, was whatever grew in my yard when i threw seeds out after breaking up a joint. @Underthestairs has been my grow bro since the beginning. That’s not to say i don’t have love for everybody else that has gotten me to where I am. I can’t even tag one person because of things, but i have tons of appreciation for their advice and conversation. @BobbyDigital has literally supplied a good portion of my seed stock, and various other essential grow items. @repins12 @Mark0427, Graysin, have sent me seeds from their personal stash or crosses. If i didn’t directly tag you, my apologies, your tips and pointers have helped in some way or another

Shoutout to the mods for their hard work and dedication to this forum. Shoutout to ILGM site and their unmatched, top notch customer service.

I haven’t been on another forum, and have no intentions of visiting or joining any. I hope growers, whether novice or professional find this place. It’s literally the only place you need find everything about everything to do with growing.

9 Likes

I try and do what ever I can for whom ever I can if I can. That’s a lotta cans lmao.

6 Likes

All day long :metal:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness. This is incredible! What a great thread. Thank you. I got here the same as most. ILGM was always on top. I can say thank you to everyone for the kindness and help. I got my med card here in ny in 2016. I never thought I would be around to see M be legalized. Well, here we are.
20220610_155032

10 Likes

Excellent choice, probably still my favorite.

3 Likes

This was a great read!

5 Likes

IDK if this is allowed, but how can I message other users or followers? Or even follow?

1 Like

Now allowed on this forum.

im still around but yes for sure as graysin has explained , some growers outgrow ILGM and some just get too busy , i do have to say ILGM is a phenomenal place to find answers to all grow issues and the people are really stellar AF, but as ive found every grower will eventually reach a plateau that supersedes ILGM forums…might be a few yrs might be a few months , @Graysin i love that you tag me it brings me back to my roots :stuck_out_tongue: …i have gone in crazy directions ive started my own ad specialty company making merch for seed breeders across the globe …it takes up a lot of my time …which i dont have a lot of because of my job and prospective move…but i absolutely love ILGM and i will always do my best to reply to a tag :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

you know that is one the the super unfortunate issues with ILGM wish things were different, i think its a security measure i read something about it in the guidelines but that was a long time ago

just saw this …did you mean “NOT” otherwise im swappin digs with like 20 ppl asap :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unfortunately is exactly what I meant

2 Likes

I might need to get in on that. :joy::v: I’ve got a breeding project just getting underway, so ya know, won’t need diddly for another year to make sure everything is stable. :crazy_face: but one day

3 Likes

i got you 100% :slight_smile:

you know this is how i judge my clientele, if they haphazardly breeding how the heck do they know its stable genetics, i hate seeing so many popups like just bred this and rdy to go :frowning:

2 Likes

i figured so, but you made me smile for a minute :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I started looking for seeds winter of 2020/2021. DDG is the search engine I use. ILGM consistently came up at or near the top. Their payment options and shipping/germination guarantee made it make sense. I wished I done a little more strain research before placing my first order, but spring had sprung and I needed some seeds.

Got the outdoor mix pack and was moderately successful. A couple months into my grow may/June 2021 I had some problems. I went on the forum and asked some questions on Az outdoors. @plumbdand and a few others were very helpful. Sorry my memory is not good enough to name everyone who helped me at the start, but your memory is probably better than mine, and you know who you are. Much gratitude from me to you.

Then this winter I had some excess time to explore many of the threads, bought some Jack H, G-13, and Maui wowie seeds and with all, the help I’ve received I’m having the most successful grow of my life. So thanks ILGM, the seeds I purchase help support this forum and I am grateful for the wonderful resource.

7 Likes

I googled, " 2 plant tent and light kit online". Ilgm popped up, and so i joined so i could ask about it here. Knew absolutely nothing at that point about anything grow related. That was april 2021. Not so sure id even be growing now if i hadnt found ilgm. Blown away at what ive learned since, from these fine group of growers. Its funny to go back and look at the thread i started. Its titled just as my google search. If someone told me id be this deep and passionate about growing now, id of said no possible way. Good stuff. Im actually traveling several hours away next month, to meet some of these people in person!!:+1:t4:

8 Likes