How Close? WW Autos

Oooh that’s clever I never thought of using a screen like that, I may steal that from you

1 Like

Super impressed and how much those WW Autos produced!! I have two Bergman Gold Leaf Fem and Two WW Autos going right now. Just a couple of weeks in, hopefully they will be as bushy as yours:)

1 Like

I’ve seen where commercial growers will use screens, and with it being winter here, I’ve got glass in the storm door… so I just had that lying around. I figure the goal is just to have air available from all sides, and hanging it all would have been a pain and something I wasn’t ready for. I had planned on trimming the plants whole and in place - so I’d only have to hang each plant - but going that route seemed like it would be a PITA!

1 Like

Day 9 of drying… still bending, not breaking. Ok to jar or do I need to wait. Reason I ask is the final plant is ready for harvest… actually a bit farther than I wanted. Guess I’ve got some sleep medicine. LOL

@moonchild420 - You can probably go ahead and jar those. Do you have any hygrometers to measure the moisture/humidity in the jars? You can pick those up for pretty cheap on amazon if you don’t. From what all I’ve read, 62% is the preferred magic number.

1 Like

@LandShark, went ahead and jarred, hygrometer in each jar. 12.92oz from 2 plants. Just harvested the 3rd today. They’re reading 53-55%, but rising, only been a little over a day. I was told it’ll do that as it takes a bit for the moisture from the deeper parts of the buds to come out.

2 Likes

Very Nice, Congratulations! :+1:

1 Like

@LandShark Thanks! I’m still a little concerned that I may have overdried as the jars were at 53-55% RH after 24 hours, even though smaller stems were not yet cracking after 10 days. I’m hoping they go up still. If not, I may have to resort to Bodeva packs.

1 Like

Since you hang dried I wouldn’t be overly concerned. If you used a dryer and it was done in half the time it might be iffy. And like you said, you can always use boveda packs if you want.

Cool. I dried on a screen, had a fan circulating air in the room, complete darkness, and a humidifier keeping it right around 50%RH. My temps were a bit high - averaging 75F until the last few days when they dropped to about 68F.

1 Like