How Close is She?

Close to time to get choppy? How long do you guys think? Bonus question: when to switch to plain old water? Thank you!

2 Likes

It looks like you have a few weeks yet to go. There are a lot of white hairs there.

1 Like

Yeah you have a while, I’m new to be 12 weeks for me Monday. Get a digital microscope, check tricomes. I’ll tag u in my journal take a look.

2 Likes

I’m just as impatient as you apparently are.

Mine seemed so close but all trichomes are clear. I’ve got 2 more weeks minimum.

Good lucky… I’m waiting too!

1 Like

Sad part this is only the beginning of waiting.I’m aiming for this week, weekend, to chop, but then dry 10-14 days, then 2 more weeks cure, so still over a month away still Ahhhh, waiting, waiting

3 Likes

I’d guess you have at least 4 weeks to go. It’s too early to even check trichomes. Those buds will fatten up quite a bit before they’re done. Wait for nearly all pistils/hairs to turn brown and recede, then start checking trichomes. Nice looking bud by the way

5 Likes

That looks like it just started flowering. When did you notice first pistils?

I’d guess like 5+ weeks

2 Likes

inigo-montoya-the-princess-bride
I hate waiting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Thanks!

First pistils on 9/20.

1 Like

What he said. :arrow_up:

1 Like

This is kinda funny, everybody is impatient and I just had to cut one that I really wanted it to go another 3 or 4 weeks. 10+1/2 weeks from seed and it is done. I was planning on 90 days at least.

I would give more time . This might help you .

2 Likes

Great infographic. Thanks!

1 Like

Just make sure you’re looking at the trichomes on the BUDS themselves, not the sugar leaves sticking out from them :wink:

2 weeks for light effects 3-4 for heavier