How close is my baby?

This is my OG Kush, I have some tan showing, what do you guys think ??

1 Like

1 Like

That’s not a baby lol looks awesome, can you get way to look at the trics? Microscope or jeweler’s loupe,depending on what kind of high you want, I still see some white pistils but getting close <>2 weeks maybe.

1 Like

I will try to get better pics :slight_smile: Thanks

That’s not an auto is it?

No, I am uploading some better pics

1 Like

Ur trichomes look to b clouding up, but it hard to tell with these pics. Get as close as possible to ur buds, no the surrounding sugar leaves, n snap some shots. The lady is looking great, was it grown outside? R did it make the trip outside for the chop, chop? It’s hard to tell but I believe I’m still seeing some white pistils also. Either way ur close, how close, well it’s ur baby, that’s up to u. :+1::+1::v::thinking::alien:

The photos in post #8 are of sugar leaves. That is fine for now. If the plant were closer to harvest I would expect to see much more amber on the sugar leaves. I am not really seeing any amber. This means you can sit back a while longer. I am thinking a couple more weeks. Depending on your feed schedule and how you want to finish her, I would flower feed one more maybe two more times. Then see where she is at. You will want, at the minimum, a jewelers loupe, to see the trichomes on the bud. And make your harvest decision based on what you are seeing. That is, the ratios of / amount of - clear / cloudy / amber.

1 Like

Great, thanks so much, I appreciate the help :smile:

1 Like