How can I get my plants back in shape?

Question from a fellow grower:

.I HAVE BEEN GIVING MY AUTOS I HAVE IN FULL BLOOM,2-3MIL. OF CAL
MAG,& YES MY LEAVES ARE DYING…THOUGHT I HAD A PH ISSUE SO I
FLUSHED & FLUSHED & ORDERED A HUNDRED $ METER…DUH- GOING
FORWARD,HOW DO I TRY & SNAP MY CROP BACK INTO SHAPE,SOMEWAY NOT
COSTLY…REMEMBER IM BROKE lol I BORROWED FOR MY NEW METER & HAVE
THAT ON MY PLATE AS WELL…

What are you using for Nutrients? I suspect you have a lockout which is a PH issue sadly until you have a ph meter fixing it would be hard I would recommend Cal-mag but you are already using you could try using epsom salt and foliar feeding as a temporary stop gap measure

To me it looks like they are getting to much cal mag, and it’s causeing the nutrient burn as mine are in soil and they only get about a tsp, of cal mag to help them out so it doesn’t risk nutrient lock out, I agree with Donald without a ph meter it will be kinda hard to fix a ph issue, In my opinion id cut back a little on the cal mag, and how often are they getting it?

I’m not sure why you ordered a hundred dollar meter. The $20 ones we have linked in our list work fine for most people. And even the water proof name brand ones on amazon are only more in the $40-$60 range.

What type of water are you giving it? What is the pH and the EC/TDS of that water?

It looks like you might have a sodium toxicity, which might be from using tap water, depending on what is in your tap water.

It also may very well be just a pH issue, or general nutrient salt toxicity build up in your soil, but we’d still have to get those pH and EC/TDS/PPM numbers to help verify or rule that out.

Happy growing,

MacG

No more cal-mag , many say not to use in flower stage - now just clean you plant - flush and let dry - flush and let dry, ect

Good advice. Sounds like you messed up your ph with too much cal-mag. It’ll raise ph, and is not good to use during flowering anyway. You can use ph strips for pools. They are very cheap; while not as good as a meter, they’ll work in the mean time. Test your soil at the roots.