How can I get a better profession from my plant?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

How can I get a better profession from my plant?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I found a great group of people to help u out. Quick question. Profession? What are u looking to accomplish?

I’m guessing a spell checker had a brainfart and he meant “progression” as in “better growth”.

2 Likes

The first week or two there is little vertical growth as the plant develops the root system that will eventually hold the plant up i would continue doing what your doing and you’ll see the plant grow soon patients is a key to growing cannabis
Join us so we can guide you

2 Likes

Lol I’m trying to accomplish a harvest. But right now I’m just trying to get to the next stage of growth for the plants but I’m not sure if I’m properly caring for the plant

Lol yes I think we all want to accomplish that. Wasn’t sure if u had a typo in your question or if I just wasn’t understanding.

2 Likes

I bought the nutrients pack and don’t really see how I’m supposed to use them properly. Seem like I’m either getting deficiency or excess in something

What brand of nutrients?

All in one start, grow, blood, and something else

Bloom**i meant

Pic?there should be a schedule or a brand name

Have to upload when I make it home but I bought them from ILGM in the beginner starter pack. White widow auto

You have to get the feeding schedule online. Let me see if I can find it for you.

1 Like

Went to jail Wednesday. Just got out

1 Like

this is where I am

It looks like she’s ready for a to be transplanted, carefully put her in a bigger pot, is it an auto or fem. ?

Autoflower

She needs to be replanted into a 3 gallon pot and give her a light watering. She should jump right back up.

1 Like

1 Like

Why are the leaves growing oddly? And what’s making them curl?