How can ec be sooo high and plants all are healthy!

I just checked my ec on my plants. Planted 5 seeds and only gave them bergmans best at correct doses. And watered reg water. Every 4. To 5 days it swit hed it back n forth. So like nutes every 8 days. How after 5 weeks is my ec on 1 plant 4.0. And on others 2.1 . Yet all look tall healthy n great ? Also using perfect ph by advanced nutrients on a det of clones and they all had ec of 1.6. Which us what bergmans says theres should be?

be ?

You don’t mention what medium you’re in. If in soil it buffers differently than soilless so you often see numbers up around 8.0 EC. Your numbers aren’t out of line at all. One plant is consuming more salts than the others is all.

1 Like

I am growing in ff ocean farms and 20. 30 percent perlite. Ok. I was worried and ran some water through her. She is at 1.8 rn. More In line with the others. I hooe i didnt hurt her with the little wash. I have filtered tapwater. Natural ppm of 120.

1 Like

20221007_195322

Had just swit hed to flower 4 days ago. and seen it say 2.1 is good for late flower so 4.0 shook me wheb it was only one plant and just swit hed. Didnt wanna salt block her

1 Like