How big will it get?

Anybody ever seen a primary fan leaf this big? 11 points! Gold Leaf Fem.

4 Likes

@Cannabian

1 Like

2 feet!

4 Likes

Wowzers!! You could fan Cleopatra with one of those…

1 Like

Indoors?

Sorta! Greenhouse…

1 Like

12 foot tall cieling

the afghan on the right with tge big leaves is almost 6 feet tall the sativa on the far right is 8 feet tall. I just chopped a 9 foot tall male down to 3 feet and a couple small branches

5 Likes

Shwing!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve had way bigger than that and have 13 leaves. Now @Cannabian has BIG fan leaves.

2 Likes

The leaves on these plants are so big it makes photographs look outbof proportion! Seriously, they are way bigger in real life than they look. Im totally surprized about the size myself as its the 1st attempt at this weed. If you compare the sativa plant on the right, which has traditional long skinny leaves, with the Afghan plant it might help to visualize the shear size of these leaves! I can only imagine big donky dick colas growing off such a plant? My concern is the bud might be super thick and leafy? Time will tell… August is only a month and change away!!!
Oh the 2x4s in the back wall are actually 2 inch by 4 inch! The leaves are much wider than that!

1 Like

@Cannabian Looking Grand in the Literal sense!! like if king kong and godzilla made a weed baby!

1 Like

Its 100 American in that greenhouse right now! Not going in there… plants are weeeeoooooing right now! You can almost hear them grow!

1 Like

That’s regular size lighter.

@Northerlit you sure lol JK forreal looking healthy!

1 Like