How big are your ladys in august? Lets see them!

nice… what part of ny state? i have a place about 5 miles from Unidilla (the motocross track)
nice upstate.

2 Likes

@oldguygettingbackin I am WNY.
south of Buffalo on lake erie.

2 Likes

Do harvested ladies count?

Here are two of my four Virginia-grown autos, after initial trim and drying. All legal!

4 Likes

And the two main colas on the left and right.

6 Likes

Even my mature girls are babies compared to most already posted!!! Then I got baby babies.

Sandra (GSCE Auto) and Suzan (PoisonBerry Auto)
2 days sprout…

Jillian (GSCE Auto) at 2 weeks flower today…

Jordan (GSCE Auto) at day 26 of flower…

3 Likes

First Outdoor Grow:

11 Likes

August 24

8 Likes

@oldguygettingbackin nice !! I’m up north in st.Lawrence county about 30 minutes from Canada

1 Like

Meet the Skunk Sisters, Sindy and Sandy. They are in week 6 of flower. They are a diminutive pair, so much smaller than the magnificent outdoor grows I am seeing in this thread. But they are mine and they are beloved. I will (almost) grieve when I cut them down.

8 Likes

Imagine that , im just north of Ralph Wilson Stadium… They call it Hallmark or Highmark or some nonsense now :rofl: Anywho, howdy neighbor :v:your plants look great btw

2 Likes

This is my second year growing. Last year I grew in pots outside (northern New England), but the soil was sub-par and they didn’t thrive really. This year I found a spot with great soil and planted directly in the ground. The plants have grown like trees and haven’t needed much watering at all when compared to how fast they dry out in pots. The two plants next to the corn are ACDC CBD and are over 10 ft tall now. I also have some Bruce Banner and Blueberry Muffin plants taller than me. Lesson learned: soil makes all the difference.

12 Likes

oh man…those are precious

What do you estimate for a yield off them?

1 Like

@krismwright May I ask if the large mesh netting is to keep out predators or to hold up the buds to prevent stems from breaking ) Or both an arm and a leg… But be effective. My plant outdoor / photo just curved up and bushed out …I think how you’ve got it there it looks like it would work for me too…Maybe Ill try it next season…

@G_Man ,Very nice ~!! I think its pissin off the corn though… :rofl:

2 Likes

Just so we are clear my indoor girls are bigger and yield more than some of these outdoor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is one single indoor choco. Don’t wanna hear it about small indoor girls. Lol. :wink:. She only had 5 weeks of veg btw.

6 Likes

It’s all about support. When your plants go to flower and feel that support, It allows them to focus on bud growth. Also when they get big it’ll keep the branches from breaking and bending to the ground. :grin::potted_plant::potted_plant::sunglasses:

@AL_GREEN

1 Like

I would use the build soil stuff. Top dressing wont hurt anything at all. It’s times like this that one need to pay close attenchin to there grows. Taking the time to top dress your grow may be the thing to change your outcome. In a good way :wink:
Why would you not want your plants to get a little extra kick? I dont think I would nute them but would surley top dress.
Even that fresh slurry of water hitting that new soil, leaching down to the roots. The plants will love it and thank you. Even if you had one week to go I would say too dress. I have never seen a plant be effective in a negative way.
Happy growing…

We’re you asking me about yield? I have no idea really. I don’t have enough experience to judge yet. I just hope it lasts until next year’s harvest for my wife’s medical needs. We’re spending hundreds of dollars monthly at the dispensary which is hard to afford.

4 Likes

I would think you would get a few lbs of solid dried flower. Plus the duff and what ever you do with the trimmings. :wink:
Happy growing…

1 Like