How big are your ladys in august? Lets see them!

7 Likes

Greenhouses are awsome! I’ve always preferred outdoor growing this just makes it easier.

2 Likes

Wow, that is a sea of reefer!

2 Likes

yeah brother… im still in trim jail lmao

2 Likes

Please explain more? What is the frame made of (2x4?), what’s the plastic?

1 Like

Is there an option for early parole probably not looks like you are there for your entire bid!! LOL but it’s looking like good time for you when you get out. Nice garden man!!

2 Likes

Trim jail, I just finished tonight, YA, finally, after 4 weeks , almost every night and weekend. Wife is so happy :blush: :smiley:, me too. Now it time to cleanup.

2 Likes

No kidding @oldguygettingbackin …Geez Be careful what you wish for (lots of buds) Its great don’t get me wrong but Wow :astonished: My Romulan photo put out lots!!! and my Autos would have except for the Catters…But still My fingers are very tired!! But This trim I used the “Trim Bin” (saves your back) also used the Canna Brush,saves lots of time getting the Duff off the buds and with the Trim Bins micro screen it saves all of the Trichs and gets you loads of sweet Kief!! Its a win win

1 Like

i used a trim set up also. i press my trics into hash. yummmmmmy

1 Like

@oldguygettingbackin yeah that’s my next step Im sure!! I haven’t had any hash in years!!

me either… all of a sudden i am very popular lmao

1 Like

Do tell what method are you using to press into hash? I have a bunch I need to do something with and am looking for a new way to process it

“A friend with weed is a friend indeed”…I laughed my arse off the first time I heard that!
My take on that for hash might be ??
“A friend with hash is a friend cash”… ?

3 Likes

i wasa contractor for years so i made a press out of a bottle jack and schedule 40 pipe with a threaded end . press with heat ( not to much just enough to semi- melt ) then un screw and blamo
big ass chunk of sheeeesh.

2 Likes

i am actually thinking of bringing in a guy i know. younger than me to teach how to grow, i need help with hauls like this. also its cool to pass on the ‘’ trade’’ of producing clean organic bud.

1 Like

Ive always been a Mc Giver type too…Not so into the school of intellectually trained engineering but a do it yourself kinda approach guy… like your style…

2 Likes

I’d like to try your method but I’m still trying to figure out the madness behind your design can you break it down for me a little bit. Thanks I appreciate it and am looking forward to putting together a set up on the cheap

I feel great seeing your growth pictures. It’s inspiring!

2 Likes

i took a peice of 1.5’’ schedule 40, glued a screw off cap on 1 end. then i took a socket with a diameter of the inside of sch. 40 pipe. which is the plunger to press with.

1 Like

Did you heat up the socket first?