How big are your ladys in august? Lets see them!

Those leaves are beautiful

3 Likes

Nice lady and healthy 2

3 Likes

Very pretty …

2 Likes

Black Dahlia, not as purple as I was hoping for, May get a little darker, got a week or so to go. I’m Liking all the outdoor grows, my favorite.

6 Likes

Probably the last pics of these girls. There time has come.

7 Likes

Killing it man! Looks good

Got to love the greenhouse grow too, what a pretty site, happy harvest :facepunch:

1 Like

Very nice grow! Your yields should be out of sight.

1 Like

8 Likes

Nice garden. Is that Santa watching out for trouble​:flushed::blush:

1 Like

Idk what that was.

I gotta say everyone posting on this thread KUDOS !! All are looking good an unique in their own ways… @W.B.elpaso Nice forest man! @Dforce same!! @anon86641082 love the color purple…Ive got some to post too (soon) (from last season though :stuck_out_tongue @MichEdibles Welcome and yes Santa Can watch over those buds ! Nice set up bro!

1 Like

This will be the last pictures before harvest for this little lady. Rain and humidity have bud rot hitting strong. Wish I could let here go a few more weeks but it’s not gonna happen.

3 Likes

Super kush

9 Likes

Every one is killing it. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Ritchyt. Nice camo grow. I love it. Takes me back home.

2 Likes

Mother nature picked its spot lol. I didnt put any seeds in the ground this year lmao. Thanks tho. Im proud of her.

1 Like

That’s happened to me before. It popped up right next to my compost pile. Grew great. A volunteer.

2 Likes

Got some of the Black Dahlia chopped today. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is some sweet-looking reefer.

2 Likes