How big are your ladys in august? Lets see them!

41 Likes

Very nice bushes @Cookiemonster81 !

2 Likes

20 Likes

holy moly. I am too embarrassed to show you mine. those look spectacular!

9 Likes

Lol mine are tiny too come on let’s see those baby girls

4 Likes

4x Gold Leaf - ranging from 7-10 ft
1x Blue Dream - the shorty in the front

19 Likes

Was gonna say your girls belong here

1 Like

Mine are so skinny! But they have lots of buds sites. 1st grow… we’ll see.

13 Likes

Hi,I’m a first time grower.finnaly legal in NYS.my white widows are doing great&budding.can anyone tell me if there’s anything I need to do at this point or is mother nature in charge?

9 Likes

11 Likes

Maybe some foliar nutes depending on how far they are ,specific for veg as well as for flower.

1 Like

Very nice !!

1 Like

ILGM Chocolope in the center. ILGM Super Lemon Haze in the second

25g Radicle bags,recipe 420 converted into no till. I setup the pots last fall. I had lasagna layering in mind, so the pots were layered twice with straw.Ran a cover crop- then chop drop and cover with compost. Build a soil dry craft blend sprinkled into compost.
Was looking to have a water and top dress only setup going. I use tap water with a Boogie Brew filter on the hose. I top dress once a month usually, and right before flowering-late July-i top dress twice a month. No measurements. Just a handful and spread evenly.
I did not top any of the ladies. Also,I have non ILGM plants I did not mention.
I think it has worked. Also,I left tea out of the mix this year. Curiosity and scientific method with a slant of Tina Turner yelling ,THUNDERDOME!!!

Happy Growing!
SL out.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Only 20 inches or so due to late season start.

4 Likes

Green Crack at Dusk

11 Likes

I wish growing was legal in NY. welcome to the best learning experience. Hope your ladies grow big buds

2 Likes

These are just my outdoor ladies…

They are pretty small this year due to a late start I honestly neglect them due to having 3 tents going indoors at the moment. Also I have to keep them low and bushy due to my state being illegal still, so gotta keep them under the fence line lol!!!

11 Likes

Blue dream, mowie wowie and white widow all ilgm fem seeds. There about 4 weeks into flower.

13 Likes

In case you’re wondering it’s an open air greenhouse. Plastic on the walls but open top and side. So I get the weather just not the wind.

4 Likes