How are they looking? Any advice

Currently I’m about to end week 2 of my grow and they are all alive, but one of them seems to be slacking behind a little bit. I’m going in order ( with the pictures) sour diesel, ak-47, super skunk. My sour diesel seems to be slacking a little bit. Anyways any advice?

Also, when should I start adding nutrients? That’s if I even should. And what does everyone recommend?

Recommendations will be useless without knowing more on your grow. Photos? Autos? Soil? If you want to use this thread for help throughout you can fill out a support ticket.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

Very young

1 Like

I assume this is quite normal ?

Auto flowers
Sour diesel, AK-47, Super Skunk

Method: ~ 3 part Coco, ~3 part mushroom compost, ~2 part perlite, ~ 1 part worm casting

Vessels: 3 gal smart pot

Currently using tap water, but will dial in my ph since my meter got here

Indoor 4x4 tent

[Viparspectra par450w](VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR450 450W LED Grow Light - 3 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M084LIE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KW66VPFNBH1STRJ4RQ6N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)

Also have [this](Phlizon Newest 600W LED Plant… Amazon.com), but it’s not in.

Temps; Typically around 75-80

Humidity; Typically around -50%

Ventilation system; Yes, [4inch](VIVOSUN 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WYJ2P7C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share) variable speed fan w/ carbon filter

I have a humidifier

Co2;, No

@grownewbie1 they little girls look like one is a variagetion genetic, all look healthy

1 Like

Might be a stupid question, but what is a variagetion genetic?

1 Like

Genetically predisposed to have varying colorations throughout the leaves. Google variegated hosta.

3 Likes

@grownewbie1 not you good to ask is just leaf different colors I have in one of my plants and she is healthy

1 Like

Thank you both. I was concerned because she looked different and she was a tad bit smaller. I feel a lot better now.

2 Likes

@grownewbie1 dont worry I have one and she is like 4 ft tall lmaoo and I was like that small with light green and dark green on the leaf and now her is a monster that nice have one like that cuz is a mutation genetic

1 Like