How are these seedlings doing?

For starters there are 21 regular l.a. confidential seeds. All 6 days old. Until today theyve been watered once a day with 6.4 ph’d water. They were just fed for the first time with ff grow big, measured out using the seedling ratio. Using a parfactworks ra2000w led, 230 actual wattage.

2 Likes

They look too wet, but otherwise look good.

I just fed them not even an hour ago and its only the topsoil that is wet like that. I took the pic directly after feeding them. Not the best idea now that i think about it.

You’ve been doing well so far. They all look really good. You going to have room for all those when they grow up?

1 Like

Starting with 21 regular seeds so probably 20 will not all be female. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I missed that. Yeah, my track record with regular seeds is 50/50.

2 Likes

One other question @Jaythe420prophet. What soil are you in?

Im using roots organics formula 707 blend

Your seedlings won’t need nutes until the cotyledon leaves start yellowing. Those little round leaves have the all of the nutrients that a seedling needs.

Your soil is a coco organic I’m not familiar with. Let’s ask @Myfriendis410 if feeding is necessary at the start when using Roots Organics 707.

@MidwestGuy didnt realize that one. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh forgot to respond about having so many. Im hoping for 6 females only 3 for my tent and 3 for my parents outdoor grow.

2 Likes

what will you do if they are all females?

Pick the best 6 out of them all and either trash or give away the rest of them.

1 Like

I think @pptrsha1 is asking if all 21 are female…what do you plan if you have no males to pollinate? It shouldn’t happen but still anything is possible. :+1:

2 Likes

All im looking for are females. I dont plan on pollinating. Its all just for personal consumption and because its quite fun to experience as well.

2 Likes

Something we all should do more of IMO. Although sometimes it can get costly…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to get rid of the extra. I would have to sit and say wowowowowow look at all that green. then I would be in love with them and have to keep them

3 Likes

If i was more experienced i would use them to do a sea of green but im nowhere close to be able to do one properly

1 Like

I am about to bomb. 7 in veg 4 seedlings and 4 clones

1 Like

Just took these. 3 hours after feeding with nutes. They seem to be doing okay. Fingers crossed.

1 Like