How are these looking for day 20 from seed

@anon89489555 I did something similar when i was noticing gnats. Meet Agatha and Bertha!

2 Likes

@anon89489555 Mind if I tag along? Set to watch

1 Like

We had a few of those plants. Very finicky but really cool. I love the thinking outside the box approach. How well does it work for those little guys?

1 Like

Feel free man. Just trying to learn tent growing and the fun that goes with it.

3 Likes

The first night i put them right under the plants by the stalk and literally every head had closed with a gnat. Really just put them in there until the neem oil arrived as the mosquito bits seemed to be relatively ineffective. But they definitely aren’t starving :joy:. I don’t seem to have gnats anymore so i’ve moved them to my patio.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m about 25 days into my first grow as well. Three ILGM Strawberry Kushes in a 4x4 tent, RDWC under MH. Feel free to ride along in my grow journal. Sorry to post my link here. I’m just trying to get some more people to tag along.

2 Likes

Absolutely crowded in here! Cannot wait for these Ladies to focus more on flowers. Had a bit of accident and one of the girls got hit on main stem and split so she is going to be severely behind and likely low yield. She is looking ok but she isn’t growing as fast as the others as she recovers. If anything I get to see the most punishment a plant will take. She is bottom right in photo. Huge difference in size.

Posted wrong photo this was a previous one. Guess I imagined I took a photo today of their difference in progress. She is still healthy. Only difference is she is going to use all her energy recovering.

These things are growing atleast an inch or more a night with the exception of the lower right. Surprisingly she is actively growing albeit at a much slower rate. Flowers are becoming more pronounced, I cannot wait until they start to fatten up a bit.

1 Like

Been foliar feeding undersides of leaves and the plants responded immediately. The one that has a split stem is growing aggressively which is pretty unexpected due to the severity of the injury she sustained. I will be using foliar feeding more during veg cycle next time. So many uses and the results will show before your eyes just make sure you read about how to properly do it.

3rd week of flowering the stretching has stopped and the buds are starting to fill in. Takes a full gallon of water per pot to feed. Ppm is only 900 in each roughly. Straight bloom feed for these from tonight. Weeks 4,5 I have decided to try a bud booster 0-50-34. Want to see the difference it makes in this strain. 6 weeks to go!!

2 Likes

Simply beautiful!!! May not have read back far enough. Lst or??? Looks very nice. I’m excited my lights arriving today, ffhf should be here tomorrow.

Yes i used Lst on this grow as well as topping.You really do need to keep on it until the flowering stretch is done.

1 Like

This answered my question about lst and flower i do believe.

Do you mind, what are you using for the foliar spray? Many times I have used a compost tea on my tomatoes. Wondering if something like this would benefit my plants.

For foliar spray I mixed .50 ml of MICRO, .50 GROW, .50 BLOOM .50 CALMAG per 500 ml because my girls needed a boost. If I was just feeding food it would be same amount of each in 500 ml. I sprayed undersides well and the tops 1 hour before lights on when the stomatas are almost all open. They take it in fast. Keep in mind the spray is 3 to 5 times more effective than root feeding so keep concentration low and avoid spraying with lights on. Salts may appear on leaves but I mist distilled water to rinse .y plants once a week and thy seem to like being clean and stinky. Once your flowers really come in no more foliar feeding they say.

Just to be certain, that 500ml is per plant correct?

No. I’d use half of that fine misting all four plants top and bottom. Second half of that bottle would get used following day. You would be amazed how much surface area 250ml can cover in a fine mist lol.

1 Like

Here is one of the buds starting to fill in. So exciting!!

1 Like

Very nice Sir. I’m jealous…