How are these buds doing?

@Nancy2020 no problem! keep us updated on how it goes!

1 Like

@Nancy2020 9 weeks total or 9 weeks in flower? Do u have a fan blowing in there? Whats you humidity like? Those could be 2 reasons for bud rot. Are u able to get pics closer to the bud sites so we can get a better guage for you?

1 Like

Yes. It’s outdoor. I have a fan going on her again. I will post some more later today. It was really wet but then got dry and thought we were out of the woods. 9 weeks in flower. I’m getting frustrated really. I know they aren’t near ready.

Not sure of the temps you’ve been having but if you’re 9wks in, cooler temps could be slowing down progress, just a thought.

1 Like

Well, I thought so too. It got super hot then cooled down now it’s warm again. They are super confused. I’m scared to move them at this point because they have been doing well. I don’t really have the ability for non autos in an indoor setting. I harvested the affected buds, wet trimmed, and excised the dark sections. It wasn’t too bad. This early harvest will be a different effect. It’s my first, so I’m taking it hard. My partner found the rot, but at least it was found.

1 Like

@Nancy2020 good move. like they say, an early harvest is better than no harvest! Would definitely keep a close eye on what is left

1 Like

Looks like some nice bud to me. Good job

2 Likes

Thank you. It is really sticky, so I lucked out. Smell is right and it’s milky. She’ll be getting a check up at least daily.

2 Likes

@Nancy2020 hows your lady doing?

1 Like

Ok. I just went out to get dew off. I feel like she is never going to be ready. Keeps putting on new pistils. I’ll get you a new pic here soon. Rot was handled, thank goodness. No new spots.

1 Like

Maybe some of her will harvest before the rest of her? I had a plant like that last year. Harvested the bottom of the plant later. Ill keep my eye out for the updated pics!

1 Like

image image image

I am thinking this weekend she is going to be harvested. I just cannot take the waiting and am so scared of the rot.

@Nancy2020 some does look further along than the rest. Its your call all depends on the type of high you are looking for. I understand concerns about bud rot too.

1 Like

How are these girls doing? Getting a little chilly on northetn Illinois.

1 Like

@Lucky2 welcome to the community!!! Can you get a closer pic of the buds? Its hard to tell in the pic I see some amber for sure, but possibly some white pistons too. Which depending on the type of high you like id say your getting close. Do you have a jewelry loupe you can check the trichomes with?

1 Like

@Nancy2020 how are things going with your grow? Did you figure out lights you want?

I am sticking with my light I have, and keeping my photos that were passed off as autos. I am now needing a heat source so I will order that today. I’m praying for Spring at this point!

Sorry to hear about the struggles with you grow @Nancy2020. I know amazon has some good space heater. A buddy of ours got his on their im just not sure of the brand. Good luck and let us know if you need anything! Im back on regularly again! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like