How are these buds doing?

Newbie here. Want advice on my buds. I know they are airy. Don’t have any clue what they are, started from ones out of my supply just for kicks beforeI start on my autos. Any tips greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

looks great! Let her grow! Long way to go yet

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m proud so far for my first try.

1 Like

Welcome @Nancy2020
That is a pretty normal look for a budding plant. It will fill in and fatten up over the next several weeks.
Here is before and after

7 Likes

Thank you! I hope to get better and better at taking care of my ladies.

1 Like

@Nancy2020; Welcome to the community. those ladies look good.

2 Likes

Thank you! Finding this is a great and friendly forum. Glad to be a part of it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

She looks great! Nice work.

2 Likes

@Nancy2020 Welcome to the forum!!! Your plants are off to a great start! Keep the good work up! Let us know if you need anything! Set to tag along if you dont mind!:v:

1 Like

Update for everyone. Getting plump. So excited!!

2 Likes

Hey all. Ladies getting lovely, and quite fragrant. Anyone know of any tips to assist with an outdoor grow for passers by who may smell them? Northern Kentucky and populated.

Welcome to the community. There looking good.

1 Like

Update

4 Likes

Update

This is literally the smallest bud on this plant. How close you think she is?

Update.first timer. What you think my harvest timeline is?

1 Like

still a while to go. she’s still spitting white pistols. beautiful lady though, bulking nicely.

1 Like

@Nancy2020 looks like there still some white pistols, do you have a jewelry loupe you can look closer at the buds trichomes? It also depends what type of high you want, if you like more of the stoned/couch lock you probably want to go longer to get more amber. How many weeks are you at now?

1 Like

Like a million. At least nine. I don’t know what kind she is. Random seed. Discovered a spot of rot this morning. Fan on spot removed. I’m so anxious.

I have been watching my trichomes and they are milky.

Thank you!