How are my northern lights working out?

A question from a fellow grower:

Hi robert i am on my first grow of northern lights and i am in week 4 of flowering…feeding nutrients every 4 to 7 days and i think its ok but not sure as a first time grower…can you see by my pictures if they are working out ok pls

1 Like

Welcome we need a little info to be able to give you the best advice for your grow . Consider filling out a support ticket. But lets see what you got going . First off they look a bit tall and thin but healthy so what kind of lighting do you have and how far from the plants is it ? What is the Ph of the water ? what nutrients are you using? What lighting schedule are they autos all figure in to giving you the help best for your plants . Good luck

1 Like

I agree. It looks like they are reaching for light.

I agree @FloridaSon. Looks like a lot of space between nodes. Again, what size and style of light and how far will be useful info.

I’m strictly outdoor for now, so…

@Aquaponic_Dumme @Majiktoker would be better for that.

Help is on the way…

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

without knowing some details of the environment and nutrients you are providing plants with we would simply be guessing. My best guess is either you are using too little light in wrong spectrum or you are keeping light too far away?

@Donaldj posted a support ticket fill it out and i can help to the best of my knowledge buddy

1 Like