How are my girls looking? AMH, BLB, NTH

Hi there people. Just wondering how my girls are looking? And if any feedback to assist?

Manny thanks :pray::v:

These first photos are Northern Lights

1 Like

These photos are Blueberry

1 Like

These photos Amnesia Haze

5 Likes

Looking good happy plants , blueberry being one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Thank you. First time I am attempting LST

3 Likes

From the picture looks like they’re tucking
the fan leafs with the red clips. Most people use the clips to bend the main stems over, Or side branches. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Agree with @kellydans on the LST clips and personally I would remove the large lower fan leaves :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think we’re following each other around the forum. My morning ritual with a few cups of Java :joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

How about a protein shake, Yeah I check in early in the morning and then off to work or doing chores. I retired about a week ago and took a 3 day week part time job.

1 Like

Yeah I kind of knew I was doing it wrong! I was so focused on getting more light to flowering sites that fucking the fan leaves helped. Only finished half the job!! Thanks

3 Likes

Ahhh yes I just realised that I am doing a half job of it! Would you remove the fan leaves I have the clips on?

2 Likes

Look great keep it up

2 Likes

There is really no wrong way to grow. A lot of people have different Techniques. I usually tuck a few fan leafs an take a few throughout the grow Mainly for better light penetration an air flow.that’s just me.

2 Likes

Congrats on the retirement! 3.5 years left for me, seriously considering 62 instead of 65. The construction industry has gone to :poop: with baby sitting grown men 24/7. Cheers to ya on the retirement Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks I pulled the trigger at 62.5 my biggest fear was getting bored so I’m working part time job.

2 Likes

Looks like the route I’m going, I’ve already asked my company if they’ll keep me as a part time consultant and they agreed :pray:.

2 Likes

looking good.

3 Likes

Exactly what I’m doing. @OGIncognito It is a historical time in the workforce right now you can pick your hours.

2 Likes