How and when to clone?

Wait used some what? Clone powder?

That shows how much I researched or looked into it. I have it under a crappy little seed starter light.

the only difference is that if the mother plant was sexually mature, the clones are as well. So of the grower wants to do a sea of green grow, the plants can be fipped as soon as veg starts. There is no germination/ cotyledons/ 4th node and wait for sex.
One thing many outdoor growers have noticed is that clones appear to not produce as large a plant as seed strangely enough.
Cloning is a slow process too, onlybto have my CAT eat my clone this morning! Little bastard!

1 Like

Table sugar. You know, for a little energy boost when it can uptake water. I heard they don’r like caffeine.

3 Likes

I was thinking of grinding up my cat and using it for fertilizer? Hmmm

That is just going to screw up your good scissors, damn hairball will block something up!
I would not call it an over the top response though…

You can market is as " the bone meal with meow" or fortified with keratin.

2 Likes

Umm I am a Indoor grower.

This was 7’6” and 8 feet wide. I don’t mess around. I am not your typical grower. Go big or go home. I still have 3 crops a year indoors and I am now pulling 2 lbs dried, cured and no stems per crop. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

What pray tell do you do with all that marijuana? Clearly you cant smoke it all… :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

the neighborhood must love you!

1 Like

I help take care of 3 other people. Plus me. Also two neighbors once in a Blue Moon.

1 Like

No - nothing typical here!
Do you wrap in tinsel and flashing lights at Christmas? That is some serious clean weight.
I still have my training wheels on. Going to have to check out some of your grows - so much to learn and so many questions!

1 Like

I used to be able to sell my dope :sleepy: now its not worth anything because its legal. I think some growers in the US want to keep it illegal to maintain the black market pricing? Might be a good idea because legalization has cut weed prices in half here. I just gift my dope and a lady down the street uses it to make creams and medicine for cancer patients and lupis patients etc.

1 Like

Lol. Damn i thought they like caffeine more. Guess i learned something new today haha

1 Like

you dont want to grow like him lol, you need to cut a hole in the cieling for you lights :rofl: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have two cancer patients I help. One has less than 2 months left. I have never been able to get edibles perfected.

I have a Dab Press now. But the strains is not filled resin so not worth pressing them. I forgot I have another I give some to but she gets drugged tested and I think she will be done with that in 2 months.

I don’t mind helping ones I call friends. :+1:

Here I could sell it for $500 an ounce. I would stack my quality against any grower in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Here its fetching 100 an ounce, thats 75 buck US. It used to be 2000 a pound for good outdoor and 2500 a pound for indoor.

1 Like

I was just starting to measure for scaffolding and a really, really big skylight/ atrium… baaahahaha

2 Likes

This is why I grow also horizontal. I have a design I want to try with a Auto. I have it worked out in my head and I will attempt to grow one upside down. First I will have to sprout it goi

1 Like

my sativa is now less than a foot from my 12 foot tall cieling, so Im going to have to bend it soon. Also, I dont know what kind of stretch these will have? Line how much room for girly dinks should I leave?

1 Like