How and what to grow indoors?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

hi, I want to ask if its possible to grow without soil and sun conditions ? I mean in flat. if its possible pls offer me which kind of seeds I have to buy. thanks in advance,

I do not understand what the question is, but you need a sun source(real or artificial) and a way to feed the roots/soil/water/etc.
Are you asking about growing in a “flat” as in apartment?

2 Likes

Yes you can grow with out soil its called hydroponic gardening it involves water no soil
You can grow indoors but artificial lighting will be needed you can grow in a closet or a tent insoors or a spare room if you have one
I think thats what your asking anyway
Happy growing :v:CB

1 Like

Northern Lights is pretty optimal for indoors. ILGM has Northern Lights in three different types. I think autoflower might be best for a beginner. Give it light, water, and bug spray if needed. You should do fine and get some kick-ass weed and powerful medicine, if that’s what you are seeking. Everyone here will help you and answer all your questions.

@ILGM.Zoe I’m sorry now but if you just don’t want to waste your time and money you would be a hole lot better off to get a tent to fit and just learn from your own experiences these lady’s need some good TLC also give them the respect yeah.