How am I supposed to count the weeks of growth?

Do I start counting from the day it was planted or from the stages of the plant? Ex: if I’m growing a auto which starts to flower around 30 days and it started to flower today would this be week 1 of flower or week 4 since I planted it around 4 weeks ago?

Start your flowering count. This is all that matters. You can start checking trichomes about week 7 or when a majority of pistils (about 80%) are brown and receding.

This is a real good video on the subject. My take away on it is there are about 3-4 weeks were your plant is at 92-100% of it’s max potency. A lot less stressful when you think about it that way.

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

14 Likes

Thanks for that video @oldmarine . That should be REQUIRED watching for new growers as well as old master grower/mentors. Really boils it down and makes it easy to see.

3 Likes

Thanks @oldmarine ! Great video! Makes all my harvests spot on.

1 Like

Excellent video!

1 Like

@oldmarine thank you for the video, I’ve been counting my weeks wrong and comparing my plants to other plants I’ve seen that I thought were at the same stage as mine. I kept wondering why mine weren’t as advanced as the others, I almost cut them down and started over. You just saved my babies lives lol so thank you!

4 Likes

@oldmarine great video!

2 Likes