Hot Dogs Grow Log

Looks like you are doing your part to boost the economy. GOOD LUCK

3 Likes

@Davyg @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @elheffe702 @Covertgrower @DeeDub @Bow4Buck @Aussieorganic @FrostyBuds

HDGL Day 5

So I get up and of course , head straight to the little grow room to see if there’s any movement happening in there with Gold Leaf or Blue Dream.
Is that a tiny mound I see on top of the soil that wasn’t there yesterday in Golds pot. I gently blow on the soil and a little lump of seedling mix rolls away…
Yes Gold has broken on through and looks beautiful yeewwwww😁

Now waiting on Blue to pop her head through and say hi :wave::seedling:
Growing is so much fun!

6 Likes

@kellydans forgot to tag you in Kellydans :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! set to watch , Blue Dream is on my list hopefully very soon.

2 Likes

Lmao nice one Aloy

1 Like

All outta likes… Had to show some love somehow! :wink: It never gets old seeing new babies break soil. :grin:

4 Likes

Proud poppa, know that feeling. :+1::+1::grin:

3 Likes

Get in there now let the fun begin :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And 4.5 hrs later move movement​:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Oh Snap😆
Little Blue reared it’s head as well later in today!
Awesome so now I have Gold Leaf & Blue Dream crack a lackin👍Uploading: C5C3E764-A0E5-49BF-8C7C-3DED23723A85.jpeg… Uploading: 137B2CA7-CBE1-4C5C-8AC4-C16AED94F1D9.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

Awesome mate nothing better than when U see that head open up looking forward to seeing these girls grow into monsters yeww :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Cheers Aussie

Aww, 2 beautiful baby girls, lovely.

1 Like

HDGL Day 6

Gold![image|375x500](upload://2sbZS4RgNCLITSXL7y9fvGLV8b9.jpeg

2 Likes

Blue

3 Likes

HDGL Day 7

The girls seems to be happy and slowly growing​:seedling::grinning:

@Aussieorganic @kellydans @Covertgrower @Cannabian @FrostyBuds @Bow4Buck @Bubbles1 @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @elheffe702 @Davyg

8 Likes

They look great. So vulnerable looking in the early days :heart_eyes:

5 Likes