Horizontal grow

Day 22 of horizontal grow.

3 Likes

3 Likes

They look nice. I’m trying to get mine like this. This is the first grow trying the tie down and scrog technique. I’m 4 weeks into flower, I’ll try harder next time.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a scrog net with 3’ squares

I see a Sea of Green (SOG) rather than SCROG. It looks like the net mostly made watering more difficult.

3 Likes

Just look up trellis. The 3 inch are there. My plants are day 24. I only vegged about 35 days. I have a pump and wand for watering. You should stretch the branches out wide if you have the space. I use a Growers Choice 680 LED.

2 Likes

Sea of green is doing a lot of plants and putting it into flower when the plant is only inches tall. The sea is filled with one main cola from each plant.

It can take different form. Although, I have done single cola SOG with 12 plants in a 2x2. I’ve also done it with 6. My mistake though. I confused the photos from Bodiefrom… when I said it looked more like a SOG. Yours has a nice spread to them.

2 Likes

I have MarsHydro Tsl2000

They look good. You will need a support net as they get bigger.

1 Like

Thanks. They’re Phenos, Redbeard’s Critical Gelato. It’s 5 of them in 3 gallon fabric pots. FF OF & HF. FF NUTES. I tied them down and I put the net up. This is my first time out of about 7 grows trying this. It gets better with time though.

1 Like

I have a wand as well for watering.

1 Like

The thing I notice most is
People don’t pinch or fim. They don’t get nearly what they could. My plants are Purple Sunset and Momosa. Excellent strains.

1 Like

Bigger the pot the bigger the yield. Mine are 10 gallon

1 Like

2 Likes

Day 33 update

She is day 39

They are just settling in.