Hope this isnt bud rot. Thoughts

1 Like

I’m not pro by any means but yes that doesn’t look right to me, from other pics I’ve seen that does look like bud rot forming :grimacing: @Graysin @Nicky @PurpNGold74 will be able to help more

2 Likes

Sorry to say it is. Cut out the affected areas, spray plant with a 50/50 mix of water and peroxide to help prevent spread.

8 Likes

Yup she rot

2 Likes

This good

1 Like

Perfect. That’s the kind we generally mean when someone says peroxide around here. Nothin’ fancy or higher concentration :v:

3 Likes

Indoor Outdoor?
Spray - I mean drench everything.

2 Likes

Outdoor. Found on 2 out of 4 plants. Should i spray other 2 plants

2 Likes

Found on all 4 now

2 Likes

That really sucks brother i feel your pain. Maybe next run you can try a strain that is more resistive to mold/rot

You can put a fan on an putdoor plant during still but humid days to help prevent rot.

Recommend you do a bud wash at harvest on any salvaged buds that make it. Might save you from more rot during dry.

1 Like

Just sprayed all 4 with a 50/50 peroxide wash. Think i caught it early. Cut it all out. 1 plant i had to take a good piece of main cola off. Just had a week of mid 90s temp with high humidity. Should i take indoors next time its that hot

2 Likes

The higher the temps with above 70% humidity will wreck a grow. It gets out of hand quickly outdoors without some kind of preventative measures.

How did the rest go?

2 Likes

Had to cut a few buds off. The rest survived. Growing indoors now

3 Likes

I moved to indoors cause of environmental issues. To hot, humid and caterpillars🤦. Lost 6 lil ones to those

2 Likes

I also had caterpillar issue

1 Like

Caterpillars can definitely lead to BR. Sucks but u live and you learn

2 Likes

Was you able to save the crop? Hope it went well.

1 Like

Pruning and Spraying seems to be helping me this year, You’re not alone by no means when you say BR :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I have a similar anomaly. A few spots a grower friend says is where the plant overmatured & died off. Is it that, or is it BR?

2 Likes