Hope right area for this

Having an issue with another member… He/she is derogitory. Insulting and critical although a newbie. Extremely rude toe and others. @ilgmsupport please help

@dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear

1 Like

Check your inbox for pm or flag post please

1 Like

Some experienced members can be a little blunt, and alot of people cant portray their emotion through typing. There are a handful of folks I dont particularly jive with so I just keep scrolling and stay in my own lane. Its difficult to be in a public forum and not run into these people. Just shrug it off and have a good time!!

1274244035.sobegrrl_blahblah

9 Likes

Good advice!!!

4 Likes

im abrasive but I swear I got good intentions and don’t mean to be an a#%hole.

Plus you can just about say anything to me and we can have a argument or conversation about it.

We don’t have to agree on each other’s point of views but I’d like to think we all have the same intention to see one another do better with their grow

5 Likes

Excellent advice KID

2 Likes

blackthumbbetty

6d

If you’re running Fox Farms nutrients without following their flush schedule…well, good luck.

However, if you’re flushing to adjust run-off, then you are flushing, even if you don’t call it that.

blackthumbbetty

6d

If you’re running Fox Farms nutrients without following their flush schedule…well, good luck.

However, if you’re flushing to adjust run-off, then you are flushing, even if you don’t call it that.

Oh, my. From 6 days ago? That’s the sole interaction I’ve ever had with you. Smh.

5 Likes

I see nothing derogatory or abrasive, only someone trying to help someone else, it sounds like someone doesn’t want to take advice from more experienced growers. If anything her reply to you was abrasive.

2 Likes

Now I wanna see the original post

Me too? Im curious? Nobody has been mean to me, ok maybe @dbrn32 hurt my feelings but hey I have thick skin. Maybe I deserved it? How bad can it be? Is somebody being a troll?

4 Likes

I have to admit I sort of enjoy you and @dbrn32 going at each LOL.

5 Likes

Now now bull nuts be nice @Bulldognuts

2 Likes

Cody has gotten way worse from me @CoyoteCody

And betty even apologized below that saying hey sorry if I came off rude…

2 Likes

Lol at first I was going to leave it, but then I went and read what she commented back to BlackthumbBetty and I was just like wth, there was advice given and then there was a very rude comment made by the other person, imho.

1 Like

I dunno some people can argue right quick and be good after.

Others get told what they should do and get their feelings hurt?

@Weedlvr0321 you sure you were born in the 70’s? Seem more like the 90’s generation that need told please and thank you just to do your job…

Would you please calm down thank you

1 Like

I am always willing to take advice from more experienced growers but I don’t like to be spoken to in a derogatory way

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with taking advice I look forward to a advice. I just thought it was a very negative tone