Indoor Grow Journal. First Grow Ever

Is she starting to flower already??? Nooooooo! Way to young. They are on a 20/4 light schedule. This is no good!! Help!

@BIGE
@raustin
@blackthumbbetty
@TDubWilly
Shes just a baby.

Yeah, sheā€™s flowering, sorry, but I assume this is an auto and thereā€™s just nothing you can do about it. Autos flower whenever theyā€™re ready and thereā€™s not a damn thing to do about it.

2 Likes

Damn. She was going to be such a big girlā€¦ Iā€™ve read about preflowering. Should I keep her on the same light schedule for a bit and see if it slows down or stops?

See, the thing about autos, they just donā€™t care what light schedule you put them on. Theyā€™re gonna flower anyway. Donā€™t worry, sheā€™ll still grow some.

@raustin this strain is feminized, but not auto. Its bergmanā€™s gold leafā€¦

Oooh! This is a photo?! Then something is seriously wrong. She shouldnā€™t be flowering on a 20/4 light schedule.

@raustin I KNOW LOL!!! HELP ME

1 Like

Hmm, my guess would be you were accidentally sent autos. What does it say on the package?

Is she then one who started with funny leaves?

@blackthumbbetty no. This one took off like a weed, pun intended. Always looked very healthy, and much larger then the others. All were germinated at the same time!!! You think ILGM slipped me an auto @raustin? The other gold leaf are still small. Healthy, but small.

It must be an auto. Thereā€™s no way a photo could flower on that light schedule. I think you should tell ILGM and maybe theyā€™ll make up for the accident.

Photo deleted for respect to ILGM

Are you sure your light timer is not messed up??

1 Like

Yep, it says fem. Now delete that pic cause they donā€™t like pics of their packaging.

1 Like

@TDubWilly Positive. Iā€™m retired, and I spend a LOT of time in there during the day.

1 Like

Cool! Just double checking!

1 Like

None of my current seed stock is auto. This makes me wanna cry lol.

Aww, donā€™t cry. Itā€™s ok. Look at it this way, youā€™ll get an early harvest with this auto while youā€™re waiting for your photos to finish.

3 Likes

@raustin shes only 3 weeks old TODAY.
She beautiful though lol. She has to be auto. No other explanation. I guess Iā€™ll get her on a flowering schedule and nutesā€¦

Lol true. Thanks @raustin