Homemade RDWC scrog... Crystal & Dream Queen

Ya I hear ya I have no reference to go by other than what’s on the back of the bottles. Heck the bottle says give it to the plant the whole time!!! Lol 2 to 5 ml per gallon was what was suggested.

Alrighty then! Last night I ran a 3 hr clearex cycle to try and help with any salt build, 2nd time in 5 days. Ok so I’m going with the advise from @Donaldj and pulled back some stuff and gave a little more of another.

120 ml base
150 ml bloom
75 ml hydroplex
60 ml sweet
25 ml hydroguard

All said and done I’m at 6.0 ph and 1020ppm. Now we wait, I just hope there isn’t to much damage done😐

What does the sweet do? I’ve been contemplating added that in to my mix but I’m not sure if its worth the money or extra ppms.

1 Like

It’s my understanding it is supposed to make flowers and fruit smell and taste a little more robust? I bought a small bottle to try out but the more I go on I’m thinking keep it simple is better.

Is it doing what it says?

Hard to say since this is my first go at hydro and first time with these strains. I did however use it on some plants that were in soil and they smell and taste fantastic. Not sure if the sweet had anything to do with it without some kind of control test. Sorry I’m not much help…

Lol when I open the tent it really smells if that helps. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Have you been able to check your recirculation lines to make sure there not getting clogged with roots… that can cause alot of problems as well… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya I did a full tear down and all is well when it comes to piping. Good thought though :+1:

1 Like

Ok so a little update. Things aren’t really improving with the Crystal plant but the buds are still fattening up and are coverd in tricombs it’s crazy. I’m not really stressing this is all a learning curve and still want to share some pictures…
WARNING THE PICTURES YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE ARE GRAPHIC! :joy:LOL

8 Likes

Looking great man had to give out a lot of love glad @Donaldj was able to help you out I love this place keep em green my friend great :+1:t2: job

1 Like

Dude those are gonna be some n killer buds.
And you know what is better? You have a whole tent full!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Hogmaster @Nug-bug for the love. It’s tough to watch a plant become unhappy I’m just hoping she won’t eat all her leaves before she finishes.

2 Likes

What’s up what’s up!!! Have some pics of the tent as it sits, leaves have seemed to stop dying but there are a lot of crunchy leaves in there😨 from the damage lol. The good news is the buds keep getting fatter!!!

Three more weeks marks the 60 days in flower . So July 20th to the 30th should be harvest.:laughing:

3 Likes

On a side note I have a question about some ILGM auto seeds I have, some blueberry autos to be specific. I ordered the auto mix pack to try out some autos to see what there about and sprouted two blueberries, one amnesia haze and one northern lights. 5/3 was the germination day and the blueberry plants are still vegging! Here’s what I got…

Northern Lights

Amnesia Haze…got hit but caterpillars one night real bad that’s the reason for the dead leaves on the buds in some spots.@Hogmaster @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Dude you look great in them are some beautiful girls you have there and very nice flowers keep up the good work

1 Like

Lol why do you think those blueberries aren’t switching to flower? If I wear in Russia I would be screwed! Lol

There outside ? And are they photos and if the sun is over 12 hours they won’t go until there at least a 12 on 12 off light schedule just not sure about that :wink:

1 Like

There autos …two months old and no flowers???

1 Like

The other two (amnesia,Northern) flipped at one month.