Holy crikies, look at the Trichies

one helluva Guerrilla Grow. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thank you my friend, it was Tons of work, and my first grow in years, Got Many Z"s outta all the plants, not sure exactly but a good amount, just started harvest on 3 out of 6 today. Posting more pics tonight.

That is absolutely beautiful I’m so jealous I can’t wait until I can post pictures that look like that I could show pictures of my outdoor grows That are close to that but that is tremendous I love it nice work @FyshhTrap

1 Like

So I decided to harvest 3 out of 6 plants today, this is the Fem , White Widow, the Only White Widow of the bunch, trimmed her up today, she will stay for at least 4 more days.

It seems as though the longer I’m looking at these and the fact that I’m a total newbie to growing particular plants such as these. I"ve found that these plants are Not what I thought they were supposed to be. Plants number 1 and 2 are Definetely Blue Berry Autos

And the buds are Delicious from these plants.
Now I’m gonna show you some White Widows that came from Feminized seeds, These look Very much like Autos also, every characteristic about their grow is like that of the Blueberry Autos, Soooo… I am assuming some seeds may have been mixed in my order, And I have More !!
I’m gonna now show you a plant that is Neither Blueberry Or White Widow, check this out.

The actual plants I’m referring to are the Three pics on the top of the post Before the Big White Widow, I don’t know what this plant is , It came with my Fem. WW"s.
Lets post some more pics!!!
I"ll first show you “the Twins” these are what I believe to be White Widow Autos ,Not Fem WW"s

Wow great work. I know you wil enjoy the labor you put in

1 Like

And to save my mind I’m posting this a little differently, it seems when I want to post a Pic, the actual image ends up elsewhere and Not in the order that they are placed, AARRGGHHH.
So I’m gonna post a few more pics of the grow and the plants all Trimmed up, some Harvest pics and some Auto root pics.
You"ll notice that my plants (3 of them ) are hanging and drying in the woods, This is because the weather for the next few days will be in the 60"s and the plants will be hanging in the shade at about 55 deg. all day. This my friends is a Total out door Soil Grow, straight up Mountain Man!!
Stay tuned , I still have 3 more plants to harvest including the Big White Widow and also trimming drying and Buds , Buds,Buds!!! it aint over yet. !!!

2 Likes

Thanks , just posted more !!

1 Like

Thanks , and I cant wait to see your grow !! I just added more pics to the grow !!!

1 Like

@FyshhTrap that’s some nice looking flowers you got there very impressive nice :+1:t2: work

Thank you soo much my friend !!

1 Like

Good job, next year I am going to have a go at some autos. You convinced me!!

1 Like

This was an out door soil grow, I started them indoors but I am sure I transplanted them too soon , I should have kept them indoors for 3-4 weeks before going outside with them , they Don’t like being transplanted, I also should have used a larger pot from the start 4-6 inches would have been good.

So this grow is down to its last White Widow (Feminized) I trimmed it and was going to pull it today , it is still a little early as the triches are just going from cloudy to amber, and I realized the weather was going to warm up for the next few days so I decided to keep it out a bit longer. The day temps are in the mid to high 70"s and getting hotter the next few days, the evening temps are mid to high 40"s and low 50’s.

2 Likes

Simply awesome my friend. I Love it.:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You should do a baking soda and lemon juice rinse ot will in bring out flavors and really clean your grow. It was outside. Its way worth it…

1 Like

how much , I mean parts per gallon ? This is my last plant, temps are going to be in the high 70"s to 80"s next week so I’m gonna keep this plant out a little longer, right now its clipped and ready to be pulled.

I was going to give it a large dose of PH"d water today and then two days after, when should I do the MIx. ?