Hold my beer, watch this!

#1 Do it in the bike lane, That’s where all the wankers are

#2 Oh the wave…all is forgiven

These had me leaking over here lol

0_o

3 Likes

@anon4427090

Happy you enjoyed it, Aussie comedy definitely has a flavour of it’s own, have a great day my friend :v:

5 Likes

Hey loco jobs going fine thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Hes banned till March I get to call knuckle head this time :crazy_face::crazy_face::metal::metal:

5 Likes

again?..

2 Likes

I think hes making a point to be a pesterer now lol

3 Likes

Tried the Blue Dream yet?

3 Likes

i grew blue dream i got from ILGM 3 grows ago on my 2nd grow. it tasted great and was a good buzz. it eats nitrogen a bunch so keep ahead of it. if you want my journal it is Monk’s 2nd try.

3 Likes

Tag me in please @monkman as I have 2 BD in vege tent. Cheers :beers:

1 Like

i will tag you, go to line 150 for “8 tips for growing blue dream”

2 Likes

Out of likes @monkman Thank you!

1 Like

Long time @DivChem hows it going man. So we have a cat over on the forum in Texas that needs some tutelage and he’s having a hard time with getting nutes with that small town living. I’m just playing messenger right now to see if I can even get ahold of you and if you’d be up for chatting with dude. . I’ll check back later and work on logistics of so… it’s been too long man, hope all is well!!!

6 Likes

Hey locorock what been doing ??

3 Likes

How in the hell are you Scoob… man I have so many times thought of comin’ in to see how you are man. Hows them no till grows working out for ya. I hope all is well dude. C’mon over to GN and say “high” sometime. It be cool to swap #'s with the private message. I just chopped last weekend got the new babies popping up. I’m gonna toss some of Snipes autos outside next month. I have grown like 3 of his strains already… Anywho bro… nice talking

6 Likes

Its going allright cant grow as much but im doing clones right now for summer green crack and my own scubie snack

6 Likes