Hold my beer, watch this!

Yes bagworm no doubt… no worrys along that line I’m doing yardwork, but I’ve never hAd one active…ALWAYS see the bags hanging byit never knew how it worked. Maybe the army should experiment with webbing for ghillie suits… no joke mother nature does it best…

8 Likes

True that. That’s why I always tried to incorporate local vegetation in my ghillie, based on where I was :v:

2 Likes

Heeeeeyyy, buddy! Ak47’s and sour diesel’s. :grin:

19 Likes

@kettle my man… Looking absolutely…like normal. Which is always incredible. Did you harvest all the alien OG. Oh shit Kettle, I took a pic of Mars for you the other night…

LMAO - Mars was just at opposition last week. Pic really is mars LoL. Now it’s your turn buddy…whatcha got? Good seeing you man I can’t believe you were away for 3 weeks man. So glad to see you are you doing okay man… is it DMT time yet? LoL

13 Likes

F’n caterpillar in a ghillie suit…who knew?!?

9 Likes

new toy allows us to cross the checkpoints without having to hide the Volcano.

My Dad is inbound from the SLC. Arriving @ 1530. Going to be fishing on the Arroyo Colorado… Will be FUN… Its a ENORMOUS occasion… VapOthon…

6 Likes

Oh, you! I’m so jealous, you get all the nice toys!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously, I’m glad for you and your lungs Monsieur Chem, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it just as much as your Volcano! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not a paid spokesman but these things will save your lungs… The taste also is completely splendid!! You can truly taste the fruit of your labor.

3 Likes

I’m not either, but I’ve tried a few and those are THE models everybody tries to imitate! :nerd_face:
And I became a convert after tasting some Banana Kush in my Boundless Tera… :thinking:

3 Likes

Try some SourD @ 352° DanGggggg.

1 Like

Eventually… :nerd_face:
Now I’m vaping a lot of Cherry Noir and Ztarburzt… Oh hell, yeah!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m running kinda low here. Just put a order in with our man in the Dam. He will send 2ozs of whatever is on hand… My next harvest will be mid December. Bubblegum and Amnesia Haze autos. Then, the next run is Gc and Bd… Fems. Day 5 from pop. I’d estimate mid January.

1 Like

And I just dropped in water a ILGM Strawberry Kush CBD… I didn’t think I would like the CBD but its actually really tasty and soothing.

1 Like

Indeed. Just a tad thicker than any new Cell phone. A bit heavier as well.

But fits perfectly in your front pocket… Hits like a truck. Way slower heat up time than the Volcano. Say twice as long. My Pops just left DFW… Inbound.

4 Likes

Is that just a portable volcano? A smaller vaporizer ? And one of the ones you mentioned kap

1 Like

So I’m still waiting on my medical card to process but I was “shopping” on the nearest dispensary website and they DO sell “concentrates” …it’s like a syringe they say consistency of honey and comes with a “dab tool” …??? So does that mean you need a dab rig?? The crack pipe looking thing? And does 85% thc sound right?? I thought we were low thc

1 Like

It’s the “portable” answer to the Volcano… same company, it’s called The Mighty. There’s a little brother to it called The Crafty… :nerd_face:
I’d love to get my hands on those… :drooling_face:

They are considered the best!

3 Likes

This hits more like a pipe… It uses the small capsules. Full temperature control… Which is the true medical beauty of a vaporizer… I’d a never thunk… Plus it can be ran thru a bong with an adapter… I like it…

1 Like

But does it go to “11” ???

4 Likes

Go Big or Go Home…

This is the Stuff U talking about?? You can just put a dab on top of your weed. Or these vapes come with a dab ring…

3 Likes