Hold my beer, watch this!

20200922_114834

I found my extra likes heart! Lol

8 Likes

Yes darling???

5 Likes

Whatchu know about Bob, @kaptain3d?

Nothing Mister Mud, It’s just a gif I thought was funny. I know he’s a drag queen by the description of the gif, but that’s it! :smile:
I believe you and your girl are watching a series about them, no? :thinking:

2 Likes

We have a couple shows we watch. Bob is one of our favorites. She won season 8 of one of them. FIERCE and HILARIOUS!

2 Likes

The great white is good. But you know the saying a little bit is a lot. Plus it’s really expensive

1 Like

I gotta pull up a stool to this party :partying_face: lit and passing now

I’m along for the ride also!
o3KO94s

14 Likes

@kettle at least someone knows how we roll in Oz…

Stay lit,
Straya :green_heart:

5 Likes

Post 50. I’m winning and i ain’t nt even trying lol. I’m strapped in loco :cowboy_hat_face::v:

3 Likes

Where is my manners, must of smoked them all up earlier. I got resupplied though, here is some tags. @OlyBoy98503 @BeeKeeper2 @Ah-hee @Mech420 @QuinnO @A.D.O.G

If y’all don’t know Loco, y’all should.

4 Likes

Just like that…lol poke the head in and snatch 50. I’m thinking you have access to the police database or something :fish:. decided on soaking my last 2 Chocolope, seeds are November 18’. They are also the tiniest seeds I’ve ever seen. Cross em!!!

15 Likes

Are we tagging as many people as possible? Lol.

And loco, they’re gonna be strong ladies I bet! Always seems to be the tiny or deformed ones are. Lol

3 Likes

Hahaha love it

Thanks for the tag! I’ll climb in the van and join the ride.

17 Likes

Can I get in the van too? I like candy and I’ve been standing around here for hours…

7 Likes

@Shaggy Does this smell like chloroform to you?

7 Likes

It does, and I love the…

5 Likes

Let’s go baby ,show us what you’re up to. :sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

@Shaggy, @Enlightened420, have you seen his new thread?

1 Like