Hogs white widow autos side by side nectar vs Remo

Ok got it @70sChick thanks

Yeah @Countryboyjvd1971 feed feed tea feed feed with nectar line

What about the Remo line buddy boy lol

Every other feeding

Ty sir gor the fast reply lol

I’m on that’s why homie

Some times I feed water water but now I’m in flower so I’m treating her with what I think she can handle :thinking:

Oh yea, I forgot about the tea… lol. @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m all outta :heart:s this morning… hope ya’ll both have a great day!

Youll know soon lol
I tend to push my feedings to the limit my self them back off when the girls scream hahaha not that I recommend anyone else does that hahahaha

I love it How did you catch that picture of me outside vacuuming my grass Back whenever I wore fur and had long hair :joy:

@70sChick i was just going to say the same as hog
Love the picture hahahahaha

@Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster
I knew you two would love it! Ya’ll “get” my twisted humor

You make me smile on a regular @70sChick

The @Countryboyjvd1971 That’s awesome! I absolutely love to make folks Smile and Laugh! It’s food for my soul :heart: :sunglasses::v:

Keep it up I love it

You may be surprised at mom.

Wow ILGM genetics must seriously be on point. Every time i see one of their w.w.a they all look the same. Glad i found my way to ILGM THANKS for good gentics and a good run business

Here we go again wow I’m blown away with Remo so far nectar still looks great and very happy with let me know what you all think :thinking: Natural light

Remo is the tall one :wink:

Looks great! I’m still pulling for the NFTG :sunglasses::v::heart:

She is thick I’m happy with both but this Remo is about to take off I have a feeling :wink: