Hogs white widow autos side by side nectar vs Remo

Talk about a big jump nectar top Remo bottom

Remo is about 4in taller

13 Likes

reaching big time!

1 Like

the remo nute line seems to be more powerful right out of the gate!

1 Like

I believe they’re strictly a cannabis nutrient two thumbs up

3 Likes

i still have nectar nutes in the box…lol
i’ll use them for sure,but as far as buying??? i do not know…lol

1 Like

Yeah after this I’m doing a 4 way photo plants Gh vs flower power vs Remo vs nectar

9 Likes

For anyone who is interested I’m not topping of fem just a straight auto gro

9 Likes

The Nectar plant looks fuller to me “short and bushy”
Remo is definitely taller but is it as full as the Nectar plant? :sunglasses::v: interesting for sure @Hogmaster

6 Likes

I was going to say the same thing as @70sChick, the Nectared plant looks bushier to me! :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

It is a little the Stretch definitely makes it look skinnier when it lays down there about even I’ll need to get a few more pictures in normal light for everyone

4 Likes

like the new avitar @Hogmaster
we need to get @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 customized name tags…their is to much alike…lol

3 Likes

I’m just happy I have hair in the pic lol :joy:

12 Likes

I like it! @Hogmaster

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! Looking good in the avatar @Hogmaster

4 Likes

Wait…weed grows hair??? Whoohoo!!!

8 Likes

New updates the tallest is Remo and the smaller is nectar

21 Likes

its still a race, nectar looks thicker and fuller. looking forward to the yields from this test brother.

7 Likes

The stem on the Remo is really thick in the middle @bonnie1 I Wasn’t sure if I tagged you in this thought you might be interested in watching

8 Likes

@Hogmaster… hey I’m here, thanks for the tag… lookin nice Hogmaster :grimacing:… I’ll definitely have to try remo or nectar next time I need supplies. Just harvested a white widow auto and likin it :+1: I’ll have to join the experiments!

4 Likes

the fan I see in picture is closest to Remo plant too this is both a edge and a disadvantage making plant waste energy resisting the breeze and accounting for stem thickening slower node formation. The increased stress would increase stretch.
I have to wonder if any other variables may be unbalanced are plants rotated in position daily? to ensure equal light and conditions hard to do true side by side test. All I can say is if the results are really close than any variables between plants also need to be considered I know simply the position of my plants in mother space can change how they grow distance from fan and or best light cooler zone etc…

7 Likes