Hogs white widow autos side by side nectar vs Remo

Yep, first timer with Remo.

3 Likes

Nice @bryan looks like they are working for you
I ordered mine and im just waiting on delivery
Im excited to try them
Any thoughts in the line so far
Im also going to be doing a side by side grow against nectar line of nutes i may also use the ff since i have plenty on had and do a three way grow off :+1:
Any input would be appreciated tho
Happy growing my friend :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

White widow’s autos

2 Likes

@Laurap & @BIGE would love to have you :wink:

4 Likes

27 gallon res, 1 turkey baster syringe full (50cc) of each 6 ingredients in each 5 gallons really makes it simple for me. Leaves ppm at 1000, only issue has been pH drifting low and needing some pH Up bout every 3 days. everything else is good. Taken 5 clones so far and gave them to buddy who is much better with clones than me.

3 Likes

This is your FIRST INDOOR GROW? All those pretty buds of yours were grown outside? Never done autos & just started nectar of gods, so please id love to tag along!

1 Like

Not my first indoor grow ?

2 Likes

@Hogmaster… that’s right I’m sorry… they look great… been so busy lately I forget where I am :joy:… want to follow your grow and see how long yours take. I’m gonna take pics of mine this weekend. I still have 2 wwa and 1 ssa cause I took a plant and dried a branch in a paper bag, It’s very good and I’m very happy right now but off to a wake :unamused: I have 3 wwa seedlings too. I’m happy I have too many plants :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thought i saw you’d grown outside. None the less theyve all been simply georgeous!

1 Like

I lost a total of 14 plants outside this year been growing indoor for a little over a year and a half but yes outdoor is my passion but indoor is a lot of fun

10 Likes

Going to follow along if you don’t mind @Hogmaster :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Curious on your results @Hogmaster Switched to watching. Girls look great!

3 Likes

Reason i thought you were on first indoor grow i accidentally clicked on last years nov bud of month. Guessing first entry. And yes she was beautiful as your girls always are!

2 Likes

@bryan thats good stuff buddy
Tag me inti your thread if like to check it out
When you can
Im grow in soil myself👍

1 Like

top Remo bottom Nectar of the godsboth are about even will have better picture tonight :wink:

15 Likes

Awesome sauce @Hogmaster

2 Likes

WooooHoooooo!! :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Remo top nectar bottom

14 Likes

is one darker green?

2 Likes

@bryan no one is just reaching

5 Likes