Hogs skywalker og grow

Note the RH and temp intentionally being abusive will say they ILGM has some hardy genes usually takes my seeds longer to get foothold :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I started 5 seeds in a paper towel on the 11th I had 3 sprout, I transplanted to a pint cardboard pot, it looks like out of the 5 all that sprouted was 3 they are white widow auto the seeds look very small, dont look healthy at all

I just fold a paper towel 3 times soak it with water out of kitchen sink (PH 6.0) I usually start 5 seeds takes about 2 or 3 days to sprout then I take a pair of small pliers and pick them up and place them into a pint pot about 1/4 inch deep, spray them good and wet and usually in about 2 to 3 days they are up and going. Hope this helps

I don’t even germ mine lmao I use shot glass method RO or distilled water no PH adjusting doing a poll on my thread as to which medium to start next bean in

2 Likes

I’ve had some small seeds the did not look healthy and they were some of my biggest plants just keep them if they don’t germinate

3 Likes

Here we go all

Grab Skywalker OG Seeds here

13 Likes

they are coming up out of the hole quickly @Hogmaster!!
very nice!

3 Likes

GO BABY GO, Go!
GO BABY GO, Go!
This is will be a good grow to watch :wink:
What is the reason for putting them in the same pot?

1 Like

Hey hog I was wondering which rosin press this that you purchased. The mv1 or mv2 and do you have any hookups on coupon codes by any chance?

@BrayneGro I have the MV1 just go to there web site and send a msg and they will give you a discount even buying on e bay is still buying Directly from them

1 Like

To see if The plants will communicate with each other through the roots I’m just trying something a little different

3 Likes

This is a good experiment to see :+1:. Let’s hope we will be able to see if them are communicating somehow :pray:
I’m also curious about the thing whit music. Some people said that is good for plants.

1 Like

All my plants love metal music haha :joy:

5 Likes

when my girls and i listen to metalicca, so do the folks three houses down!!

3 Likes

so they have good taste :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and another press one in one out

Grab Skywalker OG Seeds here

13 Likes

looks great @Hogmaster

3 Likes

Looking good @Hogmaster

1 Like

What can i say. You have a gift to grow. Ive never seen anything but beautiful from you & in my stoned state have gone way back seeing pics of your girls.

2 Likes

Woohoo brother look at them girls go
Nice job buddy :+1:

2 Likes