Hogs skywalker og grow

I have to be like 3-4 days behind you guys

1 Like

Ive asked for seeds for several years from santa. So far got bird seed, tom seeds, so make sure you specify.

7 Likes

Looking good brother woohoo
Ill be cracking open soon new beans soon as well took my gl diwn last night

4 Likes

5 days old and decided to do 2 in a 15 gallon pot

Grab Skywalkre OG Seeds here

12 Likes

Nice experiment… How everything will e ok…

3 Likes

Get those water droplets off the leaves when under lights lol :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:CB
Talk later bro

2 Likes

No no no no no lol

3 Likes

I’m watching this all the way through. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

me toooooo lol

3 Likes

Thanks everyone should be fun

4 Likes

@Hogmaster what’s the key to making them germinate good ? I had drop 4 ilgm skywalker and they all died . It was in a humidity dome and sprayed with distilled water and they all died ( tent temps were a good 80f) and I know ilgm won’t send any replacement seeds since they all germinated but never showed it’s first true leaves . Please help

How tall did they get where they bent over when they died? @Terra-cotta

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 they didn’t even break out the shell . Only taproot grew out then Cease to exist s day after

1 Like

Hummmm was soil soaking wet ? Thats the only thing i can think of @Terra-cotta
Your temps and all seem good
Let me tag one other guy here
@Donaldj any thights to why the seed would crack Have a tap and then just die ?

1 Like

All I do is soak them in mineral water for 24 hours then plant in SOLO cups with the medium of choice. 5-6 days later I have sprouts! I don’t use a humidity dome but just a single light bulb (led) and wal 'la plants!! 11 weeks later they are flourishing and 18" tall.

Gilly

1 Like

we would have to dissect @Terra-cotta how you started from water used medium and lights

2 Likes

I will be starting some seeds in rockwool on thread I linked starting tonight but I could do 1 rockwool and one the medium you are planning?

Here they are 11 weeks into veg.

GillyWEED 999 003

3 Likes

Working on roots they are

10 Likes

I’ve caught up

9 Likes