Hogmasters White widow auto fem experiment

@garrigan62 Always good for toots to expand but the roots will love it even more lol I love you guys this is the best place with the best people I probably know in my heart that the 5 gallon will do better but what the hell it’s worth giving it a shot because I only have one 5 gallon pot with five more on the way and same with the 3 gallon have one ready to use And five more on the way but not expected to show up till mid-November and by then I’ll have to transplant

2 Likes

I have 2-white widow auto and 2 big bud auto let the fun begin :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: in with my 2 super skunk that are in flower light cycle 10 on 14 off let the fun begin wish me luck

2 Likes

1 Like

After today’s the big bud have busted dirt the white windows still underground will check back in a few days

All four are up and out of the dirt to why would I want to does too big bud autos let the games begin should I leave them on the 10/14 with my super skunk or put them in with my 1212 I got going? @Iva @yoshi @garrigan62

2 Likes

You’re going to like big bud I’m smoking some right now it’s nice I’m going to watch !

• Good Luck
2 Likes

any place you can put them on 18/6? rumor has it that is the best light cycle for autos.

when you are finished I would be very interested in getting a look at the roots to compare the 3 gal and the 5 gal…see if the autos actually fill up the five gal or if it is just extra space.

2 Likes

Most put autos on 18/6 and it would lower the chance of too much stretch too I think ?

Yeah in my small tent I have it set on 18 6 right now I’ll move them over

Looking happier today on 18/6 light schedule now

@Hogmaster thanks for the vote! But she’s already been harvested. These are some of the last pics.

6 Likes

Is that a viparspectra LED you’re using? It looks like both veg and bloom lights are on. I don’t turn on my bloom switch until flower time. Just curious.

No it’and one of these

1 Like

Two of the 300 W light and one of the cob

1 Like

These lights don’t have a switch for bloom and veg they’re just all from start to finish those switches no on off switch I got Lauren and threw a timer first indoor grow one with cheap lights I have about eight lights on my list of 20 trying to figure out which one I’m going to buy a top shelf life of some kind the cheap ones work but I want quality

But I can’t really say anything yet because this is my first go around see how thick and see what happens helps if I go back through and read you weren’t even asking me party foul LOL

1 Like

I used a 600 watt viparspectra LED for the Pure Indica and just got another 900 watt the other day

1 Like

See that’s what I need

3 Likes

They look good!

Wow guys those are some nice set ups.
I am using 400w MH/HPS and I fight the temp in my tent on summer grows.
I have been following any thread that talks about LED because I see the benefits. Thanks for all the great insight and information

3 Likes