Hogmaster grows Gelato & Fire O.G

The more room they have the stretch up and out the better that’s why I don’t like growing in a tent because it limits you regardless but yeah

6 Likes

Hard to acheive darkness without tent …i would know

2nd week of preflower

9 Likes

As my boss says, standing on g and waiting on o haha. Nice looking plants!

1 Like

Im loving the gelato. Nice smooth tasty. I dont know if you will experience the same but so far 2 gelatos flowered out and ones buds had a tint of purple and the other was purple buds

2 Likes

They are looking good Hogmaster. I’m about 2 weeks ahead of you on my Gelato grow.

1 Like

So you have harvested? I’m 27 days into flower. Very frosty already. Buds aren’t as far ahead as the other strains I’m currently growing. Can you give me an opinion on the final product?

1 Like

those are really looking good @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I like it. Nice heady high. Mellow body buzz. Cant say anything about uphoria or creativity but it doesnt make me tired and cant quiet recall the taste but its pretty sweet. I enjoy it and im keeping it in my room

3 Likes

mine are still growing

11 Likes

They are lookong mighty fine too. I forget what nutrients you useing again

1 Like

Remo Nutrients

2 Likes

Thanks for the update my friend. I was following your Gelato grow and was wondering about the end result.

1 Like

Finally got to try some quality grown fire og …:100::fire:

1 Like

Yea i lack on this side. Hell i went over a month without getting on. Now i have 4 gelato going

4 Likes

How long does gelato take to finish from flip? @Sirsmokes @Hogmaster

1 Like

11 weeks for my mine

3 Likes

Im at 9 but dont care for much amber most cloudy

2 Likes

No pics of the final buds Ser Hog? I was away for a bit and lookd forward to seeing the Gelato

3 Likes

Mine is almost there @Hogmaster, 10 and a half weeks. But decided she’s ready tomorrow. :+1:

4 Likes